New Albany Care Center

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of New Albany Care Center

March 08, 2016

By Caring Daughter-in-law8

My father was in the rehabilitation center at New Albany Gardens for six weeks. The staff was very good. There were two gentlemen that would take him for therapy that my father really liked. They were so thoughtful and kind to him. My father did not eat in the dining room as the food was always brought to his room, but he liked the food and said it was good. The apartments at the assisted living were very pleasant. They had an activities sheet and a bus that would take them shopping on various days of the month. My father’s stay was very pleasant. He was happy and would go back again if he had to. I felt that I was fortunate to have my father have a positive experience with care there.

April 12, 2014

My dad stayed at New Albany Gardens & Care Center for about a month. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. When they didn't know the answer, they found a person who did. My dad took all of his meals in his room, and we were free to eat there if we wanted to. The only thing my dad complained about was the schedule. There really wasn't any set time. He had therapy sessions, they all came. The only complaint was he never knew when they were coming. My sister toured a bunch of them, and she liked it because it was nice and clean, and the people were friendly and helpful.

March 27, 2014

By Teresa29

My father is in the New Albany Care Center. The staff is wonderful and friendly. They go out of their way to make sure that everything is comfortable and clean. The rooms are absolutely incredible. They separate the bedroom, the living area, and the bathroom. I have not eaten there, but every time I go there and he is having lunch or dinner, I see there is a nice variety and very well balanced food. They have activities like bingo, and he goes to church there. My father is in better health now than he has been in three years, and I am very pleased.

Services & Amenities of New Albany Care Center

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About New Albany Care Center

New Albany Care Center is an assisted living facility in Columbus, OH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact New Albany Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of New Albany Care Center