Kensington Place Retirement Community | Independent Living

1001 Parkview Blvd., Columbus, OH, 43219

Reviews of Kensington Place Retirement Community | Independent Living

Janet42 November 28, 2013

When I walked through Kensington Place, I saw their dining room. It was nice. However, for the money they asked, I didn't think it was something special. The staff and the apartments were nice. They had showed me all the things they had and they had buses to take the senior citizens to different activities. I thought that was nice. However, I'm still active and I didn't need some of the things they were offering. I just didn't have the income to live there.

Linda67757350 August 30, 2013

My friend likes Kensington Place the best because she has a multiple room there, like the bedroom, the living room and the kitchen. It is gorgeous. They serve two meals a day in a beautiful dining room with white table clothes. They have activities for the residents and transportations for their medical concerns. The people there are very helpful. I will recommend it to others.

From Kensington Place Retirement Community

Welcome to Kensington Place Retirement Community

There's no better place for seniors than Kensington Place, the choices, amenities, and sense of community really make retirement living worthwhile.

We've built our community with active senior living in mind! We take care of all the work and worry, so you can join in on the fun and rewarding things you've always wanted to do, but seldom had time.

• Experience personalized care when you need it
  • Enjoy a spacious studio, one, two or three-bedroom apartment with a full kitchen that is geared towards aging together
  • Live an active lifestyle with our Senior Fit program Personal Training Program
  • Savor chef-prepared meals in our Wellington Dining Room
  • Share your day with friends and neighbors at our full calendar of activities and events

What other active senior community offers so much?

• Personalized assisted living care
  • Grace House memory care
  • Respite stays
  • All utilities excludine telephone
  • Housekeeping and linen service
  • Fully equipped fitness center staffed with personal trainers
  • Chef-prepared meals every day
  • 24-hour security and emergency assistance
  • Emergency response system
  • Planned enrichment activities and social events
  • On-site and secure individual storage units
  • 24-hour on-site licensed nurse and care assistants
  • Outdoor living areas, including walking paths and a rooftop terrace
  • Chaplaincy and spiritual support for all faiths
  • On-site maintenance team
  • Guest accommodations
  • Free laundry facilities
  • Pets welcome

What's New at Kensington Place?

Grace House offers memory support care in a safe and secure environment reserved for a small number of very special residents. This home-like setting is designed to nurture and enhance each resident's mind, body and soul.

Our qualified and dedicated team understands how memory loss and dementia impacts daily life and will work to create a safe environment while providing dignified care. It is important to us that each resident feel at home and thrive here at Grace House.

Amenities and services include:

• Specially trained 24-hour on-site licensed nurse and care assistants
  • Individualized care plans
  • Daily schedule of activities specific to memory loss needs
  • Three nutritious meals served daily in communal gathering area
  • Dr. Freidenberg, DO, renowned neurologist available for consultation
  • Safe and secure neighborhood environment
  • Housekeeping and laundry service
  • All utilities excluding telephone
  • • Outdoor family courtyard

Superior Services

Retirement should be all about taking time to enjoy life, not work and worry! That’s why at Kensington Place, we go all out to make your lifestyle something extraordinary.

• Restaurant-Style Dining Room
  • Maid Service
  • Transportation
  • Maintenance Services
  • Staffed Fitness Center
  • Full Calendar of Activities and Events
  • All Utilities Included
  • And More!

Take a moment to discover more about independent living at Kensington Place retirement community in Columbus. We’d be happy to send you our information packet, and we welcome you to tour our luxury senior apartments.

Features of Kensington Place Retirement Community