Reviews of Creekside at the Village | Assisted Living
Overview of Ratings
November 03, 2016
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
December 30, 2015
I am a friend or relative of resident
September 10, 2014
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Questions About Creekside at the Village
Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Creekside at the Village. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?
The age range of residents at Creekside is 59 - 100 yrs. The average age is 86. Our community is very interested in current events, health issues and enjoys the array of entertainment we have daily.
What programs or activities does Creekside at the Village offer to enrich residents' well-being?
We have lectures, programs, book club led by professional, educated individuals
What transportation services does Creekside at the Village offer to assisted living residents?
We offer complimentary transportation to resident for all medical appointments. We also offer complimentary transportation weekly to the grocery store, drug store, Target, Walgrens, bank, library + more.
What makes the chef or dining program at Creekside at the Village exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?
We have a highly regarded private chef who works very hard to offer the finest cuisine to our residents. The menu changes every day and there are lots of healthy options available.
What safety features or security measures does Creekside at the Village offer to assisted living residents?
All of our hallways have railings. All of the apartments have sprinklers and smoke alarms. Staff have fire and elopement drills every month. There are security cameras in all of the hallways. All of the doors to the building are locked from the outside at all times. A security guard paroles the campus every evening from 6pm to 6am.
How does Creekside at the Village keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?
We have extremely good communication with all of our residents' families. Phone calls are always returned within 2 hours or less. We also communicate visa v emails.
Photos of Creekside at the Village
Features of Creekside at the Village
- Minimum Rate: $3600/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Rent Plus Care Fees
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 2432R
About Creekside at the Village
Located on the campus of Wexner Heritage Village, Creekside at the Village offers elegant, upscale apartments in a lavish yet cozy environment. Offering both independent and assisted living, Creekside provides a menu of flexible care options fully customizable so that each member receives just what they need. Through wellness, fitness, cultural and social programs, we are committed to enriching the lives of individuals who seek not only to maintain their independence but to enhance their quality of life.
Amenities & Services
Creekside at the Village provides an array of personalized services and amenities to enhance the experience of our clients.
- The Oak Room—“table service” dining for breakfast and dinner
- Private dining room available
- Café Helen for casual dining at lunch
- Elegant rooms for private events
- Library with Internet access
- New fitness center - 2016
- Free transportation to medical appointments
- Close proximity to the Jewish Community Center
- Spiritual support with Jewish and Christian chaplains
- Creekside Plus personalized services
- On-site primary care, optometry, podiatry, audiology, radiology and clinical laboratory services
- Onsite outpatient therapy services
- Nursing care available 24/7
- Beauty and barber service
- Housekeeping services every other week
- All interior and exterior maintenance
- Security team 24/7
- Extra storage space available
- Upscale apartments with several floor plan options
- One and two bedroom apartments
- Several floor plan options, including patios, balconies, fireplaces
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Washer and dryer in every apartment
- Cable TV service
- Choose from an array of personalized services and amenities
- Utilities included, except phone and internet
- Emergency Response System in every room
- Individually controlled heating/cooling
- Automatic fire alarm system
- Bathrooms with safety features
Come visit Creekside at the Village, and see why Wexner Heritage Village is one of Ohio’s oldest and most trusted source of senior healthcare and housing.
What Makes Us Special
Creekside members receive PRIORITY ACCESS to Wexner Heritage Village’s full line of services, including post-acute rehabilitation, memory care and hospice. Creekside at the Village is a faith-based non-profit community welcoming people of all faiths.