Brookdale Westerville

Overview of Ratings

3.9

September 13, 2012

By reviewer198778

THe staff was very kind and courteous, the look and feel of the facility was pretty decent. Didnt see a lot of activities to keep the residents engaged

May 31, 2012

By Velegar

The facility could have been better, but it was very great. There was a few rooms for the residents to go and have fun in. This is where caroling took place and the residents reacted very well. The residents seemed happy and this made me think the facility and workers may have been fairly nice. There was a smell that could have been better taken care of in the facility. Overall, it was really great though. We went around and sang to residents in their rooms as well and the rooms were nice. The food was good as well. The facility was pretty wonderful.

April 05, 2012

By toylise

My grandmother was a resident of this facility I felt thta the amenties of this property were top notch. In the process of trying to find an assisted living center for her we felt extremely guilty in not being able to car efor her ourselves. However upon visiting this facility we were put at ease to find that she was in great care.The amenities included several things such as a beauty shop, laundry service, library, and even an ice cream shop. My grandmother loved ice cream so it was definitely a great selling point. One drawback I would say is that the units are sort of small for the price. But the caare and service the staff provides is top notch. SO i mostly definitely would say the cost is derived from the amenities and the staff.

June 30, 2011

By GuiCyber

My family decided to admit my Grandmother to the Sterling House of Westerville last year after she suffered a major stroke and was no longer able to take care of herself. After countless visits to the home, I became very familiar with the facility and got to know many of the staff members by name. Sterling has a fairly pleasant environment; the facility was always clean and the temperature seemed consistent and well regulated. One thing that bothered me, however, was the hospital-type-feel that was immediately evident upon entering. The building smells and looks like a hospital- even the staff are dressed like hospital employees. Nonetheless the staff was always very nice and helpful with my Grandmother. The food was also surprisingly very good- I ate there myself on several occasions and had a good, well balanced meal each time. Over all I would give Sterling House of Westerville a 3 Star Rating.

June 24, 2011

By four

I just recently had a tour of the Sterling House of Westerville in Columbus. They offer really great programs to their residents, including Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Sterling House of Westerville is beautifully built and deigned, I really liked the interior setup. It's cozy, comfortable, and neatly cleaned. During my tour, I had the opportunity to speak with some of the residents here. They all said that they enjoy every day at Sterling House of Westerville, and that they wouldn't want to live elsewhere. One resident mentioned the dining is similar to a dinner on a beautiful cruise.

Features of Brookdale Westerville

• Features Extra: Secured Community With Keypad Entry

About Brookdale Westerville

Brookdale Westerville provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Intimate family setting, newly renovated Assisted living.

Map of Brookdale Westerville