Brookdale Trillium Crossing

3500 Trillium Crossing, Columbus, OH, 43235

Reviews of Brookdale Trillium Crossing

Caring107133250 May 24, 2015

Brookdale was a very nice place. I had two friends there, and I would recommend it. They apartments were very nice. I had been in a one-bedroom and two-bedroom in the assisted living part; they always paint it every time somebody moved in.

Evelyn15 May 17, 2015

Brookdale is very nice. They have music, a place to exercise, and a swimming pool. They have nice grounds, and it is walking distance to a small shopping center so you can walk there. The rooms were very nice; you can get assisted or independent living. There are doctors -- if you need them -- that can take your blood pressure. They have very good food here. They have a chef, and he does very unusual food for us to eat. There are a lot of things here for more older people, and I am the youngest one here.

Becky32 May 05, 2015

We went to see Trillium Place, and it was a very nice place. The staff gave us a lovely tour and gave us great detail with regards to their activities. They were very compassionate with my mother-in-law. They were very sweet and kind, and I was very impressed. The rooms are very beautiful and very spacious with large closets. They have a nice bathroom where you can walk into. They have different activities like they were having a reading group while we were there. They have a beauty salon and a big library. She invited us to lunch there that day, and it was a restaurant setting with six entrees.

Carole16 January 16, 2015

Trillium Place was very welcoming and pleasant, and they were very willing to work with us as to what our needs were. The studio apartments and the one-bedroom apartments were of a nice size. It was affordable in terms of the range of the places that I visited. The staff were very friendly, answered all my questions, followed up with me by phone and by written notes, and called back a couple of times just to see if we had made a decision. They seemed to know the different residents. I saw people in the dining room conversing, people coming and going in the lobby, and people were playing cards in one small area. There were shuttles and taxi cabs. I saw a lecture type thing or some information program going on in one of the community rooms. My concern was the fact that they did not have any type of continuous care where you could age in the same place. The other thing troublesome to me was the fact that if you were to outlive your money, you would have to find somewhere else to go.

Jean97431750 January 13, 2015

The Trillium Place was very nice and lovely. I liked everything about it, but my ex-husband did not. He thought it was out of his class. They have a swimming pool, library, computer room -- everything. The staff was very nice, and the sanitation was great. The food was excellent.

Cathy100023950 October 08, 2014

Trillium Place was very nice. I thought it would make a wonderful fit for my mother-in-law, but she said no. I was impressed that it was very clean.

Buttface September 02, 2014

We have close friends who are residents there. Recently one of them fell down. When his wife called for help she was told there was no one available. The girl at the desk went to their room and tried to help him up but she was a small person. Between her and the wife, a 90 year old, they were able to get him into a chair. That to me is unacceptable. There should always be someone to help if a resident falls, even though they are in independent living. Also, they tell me that the food is not good at all and that the laundry room is not clean. I think they are sorry they chose Trillium.

We appreciate you sharing your concerns with us. Please be assured that the safety and well-being of our residents is our first priority and we share their concerns as well as the concerns of their families and friends. We will share and review your feedback to better serve our residents in the future.

Caring1269 August 31, 2014

My parents knew about Trillium Place because some people that go to their church live there, so that was how we chose to look at it. We were only there for a few hours, but it seemed very nice, the rooms seemed nice, the staff was friendly, and it seemed like a good place. The rooms were a decent size, they were clean and updated, so that was nice, and the facility had a lot of nice features too. There were grounds to walk around. We got to eat there and the food was good.

Richard70773050 July 19, 2014

I have been in Trillium Place for three years now. This is a nice, upscale place, well decorated and clean. It has nice apartments, and the food is good. The staff seems competent. However, I just don't like the activities that they have here, and I am bored to death. I am looking for a place with more activities.

Caring66184550 June 26, 2014

Trillium Place is very, very nice. It was on the higher scale of cost, and I was not clear as to whether they could accommodate his needs. They have activities, but they seem to be more directed towards a more independent patient. The facility looks very bright and cheerful. It's very nice and well kept.

PowellLibra May 01, 2014

My mother lives there and I found this site while looking for other places to move her. She's in AL and we've been complaining about low/poor staffing ratio since last Sept. With the price she's paying, there is no excuse for her and others to have to wait 45 min. to have assistance to go to the bathroom. Do not recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns about Trillium Place. The safety and well-being of our residents is our first priority and we share their concerns as well as the concerns of their families. We apologize for disappointing you and would like very much for you to call us at 877-400-5296.

Caring72066850 November 21, 2013

Trillium Place was a very nice facility. I was looking for a place for my brother at the time I visited this place. The staff was very helpful and very pleasant. The amenities that they have are just about everything we're looking for. The price was the only throwback there.

Caring060601 June 19, 2013

Trillium Place made a good impression when I visited this facility. It was big. It got a semi-pool and a hot tub, which is something that we like. Also the staff were all helpful. But because my wife likes nature, it might have been better if they have a park close by or around the vicinity where we can have our walks.

Ava4 May 22, 2013

Trilium Place was excellent. They have a dietitian that makes meal for the needs of the client. However, it was farther away from all the things that I need. It's on the edge of the city.

joe223 October 30, 2012

This facility was very nice and well-kept. The staff and the managers were very friendly and it seemed as if the seniors were happy. The facility is located next to several busy streets however which made getting in and out a bit difficult. The employees seemed very nice and were happy to be there. Also should be noted that there is plenty of information for new members or those who are trying to become members or compare facilities. All and all it was a nice well-kept place with a-lot to offer.

peter sean July 29, 2012

I was looking for a facility for my Grandfather and visited certain facilities including Trillium Place. It is a beautiful facility with amazing grounds and well groomed staff. The staff is competent and goes out of their way to welcome you and aid you in any way possible. They encourage the residents to maintain a strong sense of freedom and independence without worrying about the inconveniences of managing a home. The many luxuries available to residents of Trillium Place include a beauty salon, fitness center, a movie theater, and scheduled transportation. Their restaurant-style dining hall meals are specially designed and prepared to meet the needs of residents. The rooms are beautiful and all of the common areas are clean and well decorated. This is a must see facility. The food is outstanding, with a whole menu of choices available for each meal. The facility is little costly in terms of food. The facility also allows small pets like birds, cats and dogs. The atmosphere is neat and tidy with lush green lawns. Five star facility which is recommended for family members.

From Brookdale Trillium Crossing

Brookdale Trillium Crossing provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Trillium Crossing

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• General store
  • Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 63

• We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Brookdale Trillium Crossing