Reviews of Silver Oaks Health Campus | Assisted Living
January 29, 2016
I am a friend or relative of a resident
August 21, 2014
I visited this facility
April 18, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Photos of Silver Oaks Health Campus
Features of Silver Oaks Health Campus
- Minimum Rate: $4200/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $5790/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 132
- State Licenses: License Pending
About Silver Oaks Health Campus
Centrally located between Indianapolis, Louisville, and Cincinnati, Columbus, Indiana, is truly different by design. Home to Silver Oaks Health Campus, this town of 39,000, it has earned worldwide recognition for its modern architecture and is home to Cummins, Inc., ArvinMeritor and Columbus Regional Hospital. Brown County State Park and all its amenities are just minutes away. With a thriving economy, Columbus was selected as one of the Top Ten "Most Playful Towns in America" by Family Magazine. Silver Oaks Health Campus is conveniently located close to numerous physician offices and medical facilities.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That's why with Silver Oaks Health Campus you'll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease. From adult day health and assisted living services in our elegant residential facility to skilled nursing/post hospital care in our state-of-the-art health center, that's what the Silver Oaks Health Campus continuum of care is all about. Whether for a few days, a few weeks or for as long as you need us... It's comforting to know that there is a source in Columbus you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
At Trilogy, we provide the best memory care services, in communities committed to each individual.
We believe that a life well lived is one rich in experiences, surrounded by people who have your best interests at heart. We believe that each person’s story is unique and that every story matters. We believe in the importance of what we do, and who we care for. Our memory care services are based on our
Whether you’re on our Legacy Lane in one of our health centers, or in one of our expanded memory care neighborhoods, The Legacy, located on our campus grounds, you’ll find welcoming suites, individualized programs and the most advanced features, all designed to provide comfort, dignity, and joy to every person who walks through our doors. You’ll also find a team of professional, experienced caregivers, all of whom dedicate themselves to one purpose –serving the men and women who call our campus home.
Thank you for your interest at Silver Oaks Health Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
At Trilogy Health Services, we are compassionately committed to providing excellence in customer service. We carefully select staff who reflect our culture and who we believe will care for our residents as if they are members of their own family.