The Gardens at Calvary

7595 Moon Road, Columbus, GA, 31909

Reviews of The Gardens at Calvary

VanderDougl June 04, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

The Gardens at Calvary is a wonderful facility. My great grandmother and great grandfather lived here for several years. I could tell they honestly cared about their residents and wanted them to be comfortable. There is always something for the residents to do, from exercise workouts to bingo. My great grandmother was worried before she moved in that she and my great grandfather wouldn't be properly looked after. That quickly changed. The staff are on call 24/7 and bring any scheduled medications to the residents promptly. My great grandparents have since passed, but I am still thankful to The Gardens staff for being so compassionate in caring for them. I would urge anyone in the Columbus area in need of assisted living to take a tour of The Gardens.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From The Gardens at Calvary

The Gardens at Calvary, which is a ministry of Calvary Baptist Church, is a special intimate community designed to be "home." The Gardens has been developed exclusively for those seniors experiencing memory impairment and is staffed by specially trained universal workers who provide a wide range of assistance including, personal care, activities, meal preparation and service, light housekeeping and laundry.

We have been blessed for 15 years to minister to senior adults in providing affordable housing at Calvary Community, and for 3-1/2 years The Gardens At Calvary has provided assisted living services. Now Calvary Ministries has expanded our Continuing Care Retirement Community to include a unit for memory impaired seniors.

Anyone who is looking for a home for their loved one is invited to visit and experience the uniqueness of this place.

Location of The Gardens at Calvary