Morningside of Columbus

4500 South Stadium Drive, Columbus, GA, 31909

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Morningside of Columbus

March 31, 2014

Morningside was extremely nice. The rooms looked very, very clean, just done up very well. They had a little dining room area. It's a place that I would look into if I ever needed one. The personnel were nice, too. The young lady at the desk was knowledgeable; she was very pleasant. She knew enough about the military, which the family was looking for. She could explain all that very well and provided brochures on that, which was very helpful. The lobby and the outside made it a very, very pretty building, and it looked to me like an attractive building. This place is nice if you have the money.

November 10, 2013

By csdavisldo

My mother has been at Morningside since Aug 2010. She enjoys the daily activities and the food. There is always something going on to keep the residents busy. The building is well maintained and located in a great section of town. I checked out several places before placing my mother here because the staff is always courteous, kind, and caring.

January 01, 2013

By Gilmer

The quality of care at this facility has changed. My mother has lived at Morningside for over 3 years. The staff is caring and respectful, and the facility is appealing in appearance. I feel that the nursing care is not as good as when we moved there. The cleaning is not as detailed as I think it should be. For instance, the heat/air unit is never wiped clean of dust. There have been various issues with nursing care that are neglected, or inconsistent. The food use to be better, more balanced and nutritious. A resident who is independent is best suited for this facility. As my mother has declined, the care has also.

Thank you for sharing your feedback about our community. We are very glad to hear of the warm feelings you have toward our staff. We are sorry to hear of your concerns with your mother's experience at our community, and we would love to have the opportunity to address these issues with you. Please feel free to give me a call at 706-561-5560 or stop by my office any time.

Sincerely, Melissa Ryland - Executive Director.

June 30, 2011

By GuiCyber

Ever since my mom moved to Morningside of Columbus, she has been wonderfully lively and cheerful and fully embraces her new lifestyle. Upon visiting the facility itself, it was easy to understand why Mom loves it so much. Morningside of Columbus is a quiet community set back into the lush greens of nature, peaceful and away from it all. The interior of the facility is beautifully adorned with colorful artwork and rich mahogany furniture. However, the one thing which truly distinguishes Morningside from the average assisted living facility is their impressively well-equipped, knowledgable, and caring staff. Our entire family would be proud to recommend Morningside to anyone in search of a place to reside in the later years of life.

Photos of Morningside of Columbus

Features of Morningside of Columbus

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Renal

About Morningside of Columbus

Morningside of Columbus offers compassionate senior care in Columbus, GA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Columbus shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Columbus, GA.

Map of Morningside of Columbus