Brookside Glen

400 Bradley Park, Columbus, GA, 31904

Reviews of Brookside Glen

December 18, 2015

By Holly24

My mom was at Brookside Glen. It was an excellent facility; however, it was way too expensive for what it is. Nevertheless, it was an excellent place. The facility was very clean, and the people were professional. You can tell they care about each of the residents, but it was too expensive.

August 29, 2014

By Bud1

Brookside Glen was really nice. The staff was really nice. The cost of living there was much higher than what we had for my mother. We would have put her there except for the price. They have Alzheimer's facility that is separate from the retirement home and assisted living. Their facilities were just immaculate. Also, the Alzheimer's patients were behind locked doors and they're separated from everyone else. It was very nice, but very costly. The rooms were nice. What I like best about this one are the facilities, the rooms, the building, and the fact that there are a lot of retirees there. The people who didn't have dementia or Alzheimer's were separated. I like that. It is a place where I would like to retire. I highly recommend this facility.

June 09, 2012

By cgal

I was very happy with the home atmosphere. My parents felt like it was home. They were their until their death. the most rewarding thing to me was when my mother told me"You could not have put me in a better place. " She lived with me for 2 years. Their was just not enough socialization. Having Alzheimer's, they still allowed her to have her freedom and not be segregated. Mother and father loved Brookside Glenn.

Photos of Brookside Glen

• Staff Patient Ratio: 10 To 1
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: ALC000074

About Brookside Glen

At Brookside Glen Assisted Living and Memory Care, we offer senior care options in vibrant Columbus, Georgia. Every resident enjoys a home-like environment, beautifully landscaped grounds, extensive amenities, and a dynamic calendar of social, recreational and educational activities. Our highly-trained staff delivers compassionate and loving care while always respecting the dignity and independence of each resident.

Memory Care

If a loved one is living with Alzheimer’s or dementia, our memory care option is a safe and welcoming lifestyle. Our home-like environment is exit-controlled and designed to preserve independence and dignity, while providing loving and professional care. Our residents are involved in daily stimulated activities and programming to enhance general health and personal relationships. Hugs and laughter are always a part of every day!

Respite Care

For caregivers who need a break, or seniors recuperating from an illness or hospital stay, we offer respite and short-term care. Guests may be with us for a few days, weeks, or months, depending on each individual situation. Our day program offers fun-filled days while a caregiver works, goes to school, or completes other tasks.

Personal Care

If you or a loved one needs more assistance with daily activities, we also offer personal care. This lifestyle includes all the services of memory care living, plus additional help with bathing, hygiene, dressing, incontinence, personal reminders, and escorts to meals and activities.

We’d love to give you and your loved one a tour of Brookside Glen Assisted Living and Memory Care and discuss the best lifestyle option for you

Brookside Glen Assisted Living and Memory Care Community is designed with the particular needs of the dementia resident in mind. Rooms and common areas create a home-like environment. Outside and inside areas are safe and secure. Our nursing team and resident care aides are specially trained to care for residents with various stages of memory impairment.

Map of Brookside Glen