Brookdale Columbia Columbia, TN

5011 Trotwood Avenue, Columbia, TN, 38401

Promotion ends in 2 days!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale Columbia | Columbia, TN

August 17, 2011

By lilmomma1

The first thing that I noticed when I went to this facility was the security box on the doors. It is nice to know that the facility cares enough about the residents to keep a security box on the doors. The next thing that I noticed was there was not an "odor". Some facilities have an odor that will take your breath away as soon as you walk in and this one did not. It was lunch time when I visited the facility and I was able to see a sample of the meal that was served. The meal far exceeded my expectations. I was also happy to see that there is an alternate meal available for those residents that did not want the main meal. The staff were all nice and very professional, but not to the point that it made me feel uncomfortable. The facility was nicely decorated and seemed very clean. The residents themselves seemed happy, clean and well cared for. I did not witness anything that would indicate otherwise. The encounters between the staff and residents were nice. I did see genuine smiles on the faces of the staff when they interacted with the residents of the facility. Based on my observations this facility is one worth looking into if you are looking to place a loved one in a facility.

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Columbia

• Nurse On Staff: On Call 24/7
  • Pharma

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Renal

About Brookdale Columbia

Brookdale Columbia provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Columbia