Reviews of Candlelight Lodge Retirement Center
In limbo January 28, 2016
I visited this facility
The staff is wonderful! We were so suprised at how well they welcomed us at the first visit. We stayed and had lunch, and was sold! Neither one of us needed to look any further.
Anonymous77 June 29, 2011
I am a friend or relative of resident
We looked at several Columbia retirement communities, but Candlelight was the best for price and convenient location for my great-uncle. When we first moved him in, we felt like he was on vacation. We never have to worry about anything. Even something as small as changing a light bulb is handled with one call. Living here is like a vacation for my great-uncle.
The food is great as well.
From Candlelight Lodge Retirement Center
Candlelight Lodge Assisted Living Residence goes the extra mile to provide residents with a family atmosphere, where there is just the right blend of independent living and quality individual care. We believe that our residents should be treated with dignity and respect so they are able to maintain their independence and lifestyle. The personalized care and security at the Lodge will give you and your family peace of mind.
Here are just a few of the wonderful services we offer everyday:
- 24-hour certified on site nursing staff
- Basic utilities including cablevision service provided
- Three home-style meals served daily
- Transportation to medical appointments and leisure shopping
- RN or LPN monitoring and assessments
- Weekly housekeeping
- Flat linens provided and laundered
- Daily planned activities and outings
- Emergency medical alert system
- Maintenance and snow removal
And so so much more!
What Makes Us Special
Since it's opening in 1959, the Lodge has been privileged to serve the elderly living in the Mid-Missouri area.
Features of Candlelight Lodge Retirement Center
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- We charge an entry fee
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- Fee structure extra: Assisted Living is rent + care costs - Memory Care is all inclusive - $300 Assessment Fee - No pet deposit
- Maximum rate: $3,750/month
- Minimum rate: $3,000/month
- Minimum memory care rate: $3,750/month
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- State License(s): 034174
Location of Candlelight Lodge Retirement Center
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities