Brighton Gardens of Columbia

7110 Minstrel Way, Columbia, MD, 21045

Reviews of Brighton Gardens of Columbia

August 28, 2014

By Reg1

My mother-in-law is in an assisted living. She has been at Brighton Gardens of Columbia for one year now. It is an excellent facility. It is very nice. The residents pick their meals off of a menu. In the dining room, they can order anything special that they want. They are free to leave whenever they feel like it. It is a beautiful place. My mother-in-law has a private room. We chose this community because it is close to where my sister-in-law lives, and actually she checks in on her on a weekly basis. The staff has assisted us with everything. They keep an eye on my mother-in-law. If she has any problem, they take care of it. Regarding the food, this one seems to fulfill all our requirements too. My mother-in-law is very content with it.

March 21, 2014

By DC2

When I visited Brighton Gardens of Columbia, they had a fire going, and they were doing like a Halloween celebration. It was very nice, very cozy; a very exciting place. In fact, one of the area coordinators was there during my visit and I think the manager really put in a little extra spice; very helpful, very knowledgeable, gave me the information that I was not aware of, and gave me a very good tour of the facility. The rooms were very nice, very spacious, and very well kept. The dining room was very nice; it looked like a four star restaurant. They just didn't have the level of care I needed for my mom, now. Three years ago, that place would have been perfect.

October 04, 2013

By Albert4

Brighton Gardens was a bit older, but it was very nice. When you walked in, the people were very receptive and helpful.

September 30, 2013

By Karen67125250

The staff at Brighton Gardens is friendly and very helpful. They know the residents by name and by sight and they know their families as well when they show up. My mother is very happy there. They have bingo, exercise classes and outings. They also have church, arts and craft. However, they're not doing a good job of making sure my mother's hearing aids are off at night and are working properly in the morning.

Photos of Brighton Gardens of Columbia

Services & Amenities of Brighton Gardens of Columbia

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

About Brighton Gardens of Columbia

Discover our beautifully landscaped courtyard and gardens, enjoy our fine cuisine or join in an activity or social group. At Brighton Gardens, we have an abundance of ways to make your life here enjoyable. Here is Assisted Living committed to comfort and care: tastefully appointed apartment-style living, attractive and spacious community areas and daily assistance from an attentive, caring and trained staff. At Brighton Gardens, we take care to consider your needs as well as your wishes.

Map of Brighton Gardens of Columbia