Viewpointe

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Viewpointe

October 18, 2014

By Brent2

We got to move my mother-in-law into Viewpointe. We liked the fact that it has both independent and assisted living because she is independent now, and we won't have to move her when she goes into assisted. Also, we like that it is ran by a non-profit, so for what they offer, the price is really reasonable. We had a meal there, and the food was very good. The building is three-stories high -- kind of like an apartment building -- and the grounds are really nice because it isn't in the middle of the city. It has an open space behind it, so it has great views like Pike's Peak. They have at least half a dozen activities every day. For the price that is offered, I think that they offer the most for the money. We visited places that had more, but they were twice as expensive.

About Viewpointe

Viewpointe is an assisted living facility in Colorado Springs, CO that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Viewpointe for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Viewpointe