Constant Care of Colorado Springs

11 Westmark Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO, 80906

Reviews of Constant Care of Colorado Springs

Karen97529050 August 17, 2014

Oh my, Constant Care was amazing! I have viewed and toured many homes. I would say that the place was wonderful. The care giving staff was amazing too.

Russ7 August 14, 2014

Wow! I am beginning to look for a place for myself. Constant Care of Colorado Springs felt like home. Everything was in order to facilitate my care.

Scott18 August 07, 2014

The home was beautiful. The staff in Constant Care of Colorado Springs was attentive and very friendly. I would diffinitely place my parent in this community.

Fred21 August 07, 2014

The management in Constant Care is very good. The care is very good as well. My wife has adjusted well in the place.

From Constant Care of Colorado Springs

Constant Care of Colorado Springs offers assisted living in a warm, welcoming environment designed to provide our residents with the comforts of home. Our new ranch style home offers two central community areas promoting resident interaction throughout the day and evening. The entire living space, inside and out, has been appropriated to help ensure our residents’ safety.

Our assisted living services are tailored to the specific needs of each individual to provide the care he or she needs while promoting a healthy level of independence. A personalized care plan provides assistance with bathing, dressing, medication disbursement as well as guidance and support. With compassionate trained staff monitoring our residents throughout the day, changes in their health needs are addressed immediately, giving families peace of mind knowing their loved one is well cared for.

At Constant Care of Colorado Springs our residents are a part of a larger family, sharing their days with their peers, enjoying the benefits of belonging to a caring group, and experiencing life’s pleasures and challenges together.

With only up to 8 residents, our staff is able to know each resident on a personal level, allowing them to tend to their emotional as well as physical needs.

Ultimately, our goal is to assist families in finding the right fit for their loved one. We encourage you to tour Constant Care of Colorado Springs to consider the option of your loved one being a part of our extended family.

At Constant Care we provide the highest level of personalized care available.

Features of Constant Care of Colorado Springs