Brookdale Vista Grande

2780 Vickers Drive, Colorado Springs, CO, 80918

Reviews of Brookdale Vista Grande

June 30, 2015

By Caring113193550

Brookdale Vista Grande was very clean. It was very maintained both inside and out. The grounds were very pretty. The staff was excellent. They were very friendly and very knowledgeable. They even offered to get information for me and forward it, which they did. Also they explained that they have nurses on-call there.

March 02, 2015

By Doug17

I went to Brookdale Vista Grande, and my visit was great. Everybody was very courteous and very knowledgeable. The appearance and the presentation were great. It was very clean. They offered bingo and games, and they had church on Sundays. We do like the facility, but my mother needs more care than they can offer.

December 23, 2014

By Karen97667050

Brookdale Vista Grande was very nice. It was clean and well-kept. It was a one-bedroom apartment or a studio, which was a nice size and able for at least a queen sized bed in and maybe a sofa. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. They had exercise, a physical therapy room, and actually I saw a salon. It didn't feel like a nursing or anything, and it felt like they cared about the people who were there and respected them. It was quite expensive, and you had to have money to get in there.

July 05, 2014

By JohnS66

The remodeling is beautiful! This place went through a major overhaul. They have a newer director, Tony, and he is such a caring and compassionate person. This place will fill up again, soon. Love it!

January 22, 2014

By Knighthawk

My Mother stayed at the Wynwood for 6 months. The staff is tremendously caring and very patient! The facility is in the process of remodeling, but is doing it in phases to minimize the impact on residents. I highly recommend Wynwood to anyone looking for a "home" atmosphere for their loved one that needs assisted living!

September 14, 2013

By Mary68479750

I looked at Wynwood and I saw their rooms. As far as the looks of the facility, it looks good. I was able to notice that they have an activity sheet.

May 31, 2013

By Krissa

Wynwood was very nice. We were incredibly impressed with the facility as well as the staff. It was more spacious and there were more decorations that were very pleasing to the eye. Everybody just seem so cheerful, happy, and helpful. They have a really nice exercise area. It impressed us because it was more of a retirement living which would appeal to us. Everything was just great.

March 28, 2012

By Leila1

Alterra Wynwood is a lovely facility with warm-hearted and knowledgeable staff and caregivers. I absolutely love this facility's kindness and capability to give great care to all living within its doors - the elderly, the disabled and the newly retired. The rooms are large and easy to get around in, the food is excellent with a menu with lots of choices and the activities are fun for all the residents (and a great way to get to know one another). There is a sidewalk that encircles the building which many residents utilize for their daily walks (or taking their pets for walks). The view of the mountains from the second and third floors is lovely, especially at sunset and sunrise. And if a resident needs help with toileting, cleaning or taking medicines, the loving staff are experts in how to assist with these needs. This is my favorite assisted living facility in Colorado Springs.

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Vista Grande

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

About Brookdale Vista Grande

Brookdale Vista Grande provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Vista Grande