Brookdale Skyline

2365 Patriot heights, Colorado Springs, CO, 80904

Reviews of Brookdale Skyline

January 29, 2015

By colorado1

This is a really great place. The location and views are wonderful. The staff are so helpful, kind and friendly. There are so many places to walk and so much to do. The swimming pool and exercise area are really nice. I was surprised how fabulous and affordable the garden homes are. I don't know of any place else in Colorado that has anything like them. My mom loved her home there but now she loves her apartment there and has made so many friends. This community has been a blessing for my mother and for our entire family.

October 22, 2014

Mom wasn’t very long at Village at Skyline. The prices were really good for independent apartments. They have a pool which is very nice. It has a beautiful surrounding as it looks over the Red Rocks in Colorado. Their food is basically buffet style, and it is really good.

October 16, 2014

I am now at Village at Skyline, but I have my doubts about something. The facility is clean, and the workers are very nice and prompt. The food is alright, the activities are excellent, and the room is like an apartment. They have peak buildings, and they just bought Emeritus. I am happy and comfortable here.

June 27, 2014

Village at Skyline was nice, but there aren't a lot of windows. It's a pretty dark facility. Where the assisted living people eat is kind of down in the basement area or the lower level.

Features of Brookdale Skyline

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Brookdale Skyline

Brookdale Skyline provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Brookdale Living's Colorado Springs, CO community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional independent and assisted living services, amenities, and opportunities we offer. And, the residents at Brookdale Skyline can rest assured that as their needs change, we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Optimun Life® and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of the residents of this independent and assisted living community, their families, and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features, and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life®, the mission of Brookdale Skyline is to encourage our independent and assisted living residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar at Brookdale Living's Colorado Springs, CO community with themed experiences, special events, and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Map of Brookdale Skyline