Brookdale Monument Valley Park

10 W. Monument Street, Colorado Springs, CO, 80903

Reviews of Brookdale Monument Valley Park

Sarah39 June 14, 2015

Brookdale is wonderful, and we have been very pleased. It is a small facility, so she gets very good attention. We really like the staff, and we have been very happy.

Marta2 March 11, 2015

Brookdale Monument Valley Park was very homey and very nice. The admissions person talked to us and gave us a tour. Before we left, the director came, and they gave me an apple pie.

Caring100872250 January 06, 2015

I just found Brookdale to be a very nice place. There's a lot going on in that facility. It is very clean and neat. I wasn't involved too much with the staff except for the one in charge. The staff in charge was very nice, very out-going, and very helpful. Everybody was professional. The facility was nice and very clean. I had one meal there, and it was very good. The meal seemed to be excellent. The dining area was very clean.

Catkey November 28, 2014

My father is at Brookdale Monument, it is a wonderful facility, the staff is very nice and always friendly. And very good to my dad. His room is just perfect, on floor level, and Inot to big not too small, just right, nice large bathroom and walkin Shower. Which we didn't have for him at home... The residents are very friendly, you talk to them they like to talk... I enjoy talking with them. I couldn't of found a better fit now that he has been there...

Adouglas July 08, 2014

If you care for your loved one DO NOT allow them to live at Brookdale Colorado Springs. Our family was sold on the line that at Brookdale they understand; they are supporting the adult child of the person in need of care as much as the resident. Here is the harsh reality: twice in four months my loved one has been rushed to the emergency room because the staff forgot to administer her medicine for days on end. A large amount of her clothes have gone missing. Her room appears as though it hasn't been cleaned in days. We frequently receive calls each week reporting incidents of falling, hitting her head and repeated UTIs which never happened this often before she came to this facility. The service here is breathtaking in a very very bad way. Save yourself the hassle, worry and your pocketbook and look elsewhere.

Caring82312750 April 24, 2014

My sister is at Brookdale Place of Colorado Springs. Everything I saw was fine, including the rooms; they were great. The staff were helpful.

Kathleen13 December 30, 2013

My husband has been with Brookdale Place of Colorado Springs for about six weeks. I'm very pleased with the caregivers. They seemed to know all of the residents and handle them well. They are very positive and caring. The room is small but adequate. The bathroom is large and she has a window off the patio. I've eaten there and the food was good. They have exercise in the morning. They also have crafts. They have a resident cat and dog which is nice. They have a lot of people come in to do Bible study and music. They actually have plenty of activities for the residents if they are interested. I'm been very pleased with the facility.

Caring74003750 November 27, 2013

My husband was in Brookdale Place of Colorado Springs for respite care. He stayed there in October and he was there for five days only. We mostly chose it because of the location. It was near a park and he was familiar with the area. It was also close enough that our son could visit him while I was gone. There were undergoing some renovations at the time, so the circumstances were not ideal, but on the whole, everything was fine. His only complaint there was that other residents weren't as sociable. They were also considerably older than he is. They did have memory care as well there. At that time, they met my husband's needs. He mostly needed assistance and three meals a day and a place to stay where he will be safe.

Caring0825131 August 28, 2013

The largest unit that Brookdale Place has is about 880-square feet. We saw an empty unit and it needed to be upgraded very badly. The carpets were so worn out. Nevertheless, they do have very nice dining room. Also their staff members were both very kind and accommodating. They took time with us and answered all of our questions.

Jean21 June 26, 2013

Brookdale Place of Colorado Springs was very nice. It had a friendlier feel to it. It felt more homey.

janal May 23, 2012

My sister got my dad into this facility since he's in Colorado. She moved out to Colorado from California few years back so that he can be with my dad. My sister chose the facility because they have a lot of good features there. They have a lot of programs, a lot of activities like therapy groups. They even have like a buddy assistance who help him around. So everything is all good for him

From Brookdale Monument Valley Park

Brookdale Monument Valley Park provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Location of Brookdale Monument Valley Park