Brookdale Broadmoor

615 Southepointe Ct., Colorado Springs, CO, 80906

Reviews of Brookdale Broadmoor

Anonymous108327850 June 21, 2015

Brookdale Broadmoor was a lovely place. They had nice and friendly staff. I probably would recommend this facility.

Rudolph1 October 22, 2014

The facilities at Emeritus were great. Their presentation was great. The personnel that I talked to were great; they understood my situation. The quarters were outstanding. The setup of the dining area was really nice although I never got a chance to dine there. This would have been the number one place that I would have settled on.

Caring73398550 April 30, 2014

We were able to visit Emeritus at Broadmoor. The facility was very nice, and they have nice decorations. The people there were very nice. The main facility was very attractive, but the rooms were small and they were expensive. The room that they had available had no scenic view. It just looked out on a brick wall.

Loren3 March 27, 2014

My mom picks Emeritus at Broadmoor out of the three others. I think the staff is pretty good. The rooms are pretty neat, and my mom's room is good. The food is OK, and they have a lot of activities.

James73981950 November 28, 2013

We choose Emeritus for mom because we like the atmosphere. It is very homey and personal. The residents are able to put up displays outside of their rooms and on the hallway. It is very well kept. It seems like a nice place. They seem to have a lot of staff.

Caring Wifey September 19, 2013

I like Emeritus at Broadmoor. It seems to be a really welcoming place. The staff is attentive. At the time of my visit there, people were involved in some games and everybody was very friendly. The atmosphere of this place is just appealing.

David17 March 19, 2013

Emeritus is taking very good care of my mom. They have lots of activities. She has her own room that is big enough for her with kitchenette, bathroom, and a living room.

caring daughter5 September 17, 2012

This facility is small and personal.They have assisted living and adjacent to that is memory care. My mother, who has Alzheimer's is able to live in the assisted living area at this time. As she progresses and her care level changes she will be transitioned into the memory care. She has been there a little over a month and has adjusted well. It is very difficult to place your loved one in a facility...but once you do, you will be surprised at how well your loved one adapts. This facility has "wanderguard", which is a bracelet that is put on your loved ones wrist, so if they attempt to wander (out the front entrance) an alarm is sounded. My Mother has not been a wanderer so far, but with this disease you never know when it could happen...so having this safeguard is reassuring. I would never rate any facility excellent...because there is no "perfect" place. But, so far, my mother seems happy and adjusted...enjoys the simple activities and being around people.

From Brookdale Broadmoor

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Broadmoor