Brookdale Broadmoor

Reviews of Brookdale Broadmoor

Overview of Ratings

4.1

April 30, 2014

We were able to visit Emeritus at Broadmoor. The facility was very nice, and they have nice decorations. The people there were very nice. The main facility was very attractive, but the rooms were small and they were expensive. The room that they had available had no scenic view. It just looked out on a brick wall.

March 27, 2014

By Loren3

My mom picks Emeritus at Broadmoor out of the three others. I think the staff is pretty good. The rooms are pretty neat, and my mom's room is good. The food is OK, and they have a lot of activities.

November 28, 2013

By James73981950

We choose Emeritus for mom because we like the atmosphere. It is very homey and personal. The residents are able to put up displays outside of their rooms and on the hallway. It is very well kept. It seems like a nice place. They seem to have a lot of staff.

September 19, 2013

By Caring Wifey

I like Emeritus at Broadmoor. It seems to be a really welcoming place. The staff is attentive. At the time of my visit there, people were involved in some games and everybody was very friendly. The atmosphere of this place is just appealing.

March 19, 2013

By David17

Emeritus is taking very good care of my mom. They have lots of activities. She has her own room that is big enough for her with kitchenette, bathroom, and a living room.

September 17, 2012

By caring daughter5

This facility is small and personal.They have assisted living and adjacent to that is memory care. My mother, who has Alzheimer's is able to live in the assisted living area at this time. As she progresses and her care level changes she will be transitioned into the memory care. She has been there a little over a month and has adjusted well. It is very difficult to place your loved one in a facility...but once you do, you will be surprised at how well your loved one adapts. This facility has "wanderguard", which is a bracelet that is put on your loved ones wrist, so if they attempt to wander (out the front entrance) an alarm is sounded. My Mother has not been a wanderer so far, but with this disease you never know when it could happen...so having this safeguard is reassuring. I would never rate any facility excellent...because there is no "perfect" place. But, so far, my mother seems happy and adjusted...enjoys the simple activities and being around people.

Let Us Search For You

Photos of Brookdale Broadmoor

Features of Brookdale Broadmoor

About Brookdale Broadmoor

Amenities and Services
    • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
    • Medication management
    • Dining assistance and special diets
    • Assistance with reminders and redirection
    • Escorts and assistance with walking
    • Emergency response call system
    • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Broadmoor