The Bridge Assisted Living

2494 INTERNATIONAL CIRCLE, Colorado Springs, CO, 80910

Reviews of The Bridge Assisted Living

Jean21 June 26, 2013

My mom spent a month at The Bridge Assisted Living. She really liked it there. Everybody was nice and helpful. The room was good. It had all the activities that the bigger one does. It was excellent.

ColoradoStateRams15 May 15, 2012

This was a great facility. It was clean and the staff was very friendly. Whenever we went to visit our grandma we called ahead and were able to order lunch and eat together as a family. The facility was also secure and safe.

ToniBal June 05, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

I volunteered as a Friendly Visitor to a resident of the facility. On my initial visit, before entering, I was a bit hesitant because of the bad impressions many of these places get. But as I entered the facility was buzzing with activity and everyone there looked pretty happy. My friend's room was nice, but it didn't very much sunlight at all. The place was clean and the residents all looked well taken care of. There were lots of courtyards with lots of plants and foliage for the residents to get outside, and there was plenty of walking room. There were lots of tables lining the halls with books, games and things like that. The staff was a very nice, diverse group of people. They always smiled when passing by and were always very helpful when I had questions or comments.

About The Bridge Assisted Living

The Bridge Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Colorado Springs, CO that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Bridge Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Bridge Assisted Living

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: Onsite 24/7