The Bridge at Colorado Springs

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Bridge at Colorado Springs

May 15, 2012

By ColoradoStateRams15

This was a great facility. It was clean and the staff was very friendly. Whenever we went to visit our grandma we called ahead and were able to order lunch and eat together as a family. The facility was also secure and safe.

June 05, 2011

By ToniBal

Friend or relative of resident

I volunteered as a Friendly Visitor to a resident of the facility. On my initial visit, before entering, I was a bit hesitant because of the bad impressions many of these places get. But as I entered the facility was buzzing with activity and everyone there looked pretty happy. My friend's room was nice, but it didn't very much sunlight at all. The place was clean and the residents all looked well taken care of. There were lots of courtyards with lots of plants and foliage for the residents to get outside, and there was plenty of walking room. There were lots of tables lining the halls with books, games and things like that. The staff was a very nice, diverse group of people. They always smiled when passing by and were always very helpful when I had questions or comments.

Features of The Bridge at Colorado Springs

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Pets: Small Pets

About The Bridge at Colorado Springs

The Bridge at Colorado Springs is an assisted living facility in Colorado Springs, CO that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Bridge at Colorado Springs for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Bridge at Colorado Springs