Cedarhurst of Collinsville

1207 Vandalia, Collinsville, IL, 62234

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Cedarhurst of Collinsville

April 22, 2014

The director at Cedarhurst was very knowledgeable, and we liked her a lot. The facility was very nice, but it was very large. It had around 100 residents and two floors, not just one floor. Otherwise, the amenities and everything is very comparable. The rooms were very nice.

Thanks so much for the kind words about Kari, our Executive Director. She is indeed very knowledgeable and has a passion for service.

While it may seem to be a big community during your first visit, there are actually only 51 Assisted Living apartments at Cedarhurst of Collinsville, along with a memory care neighborhood with room for 20 residents.

After moving in, people very quickly find that the size of Cedarhurst is one of its greatest assets. It is large enough to have wonderful amenities and common spaces, and to allow residents to find their group of special friends. On the other hand, it is small enough to be a close-knit community where everyone knows and looks out for each other.

We hope you will visit again, or even consider a short term stay to get a better feel for whether this size is a good fit for you.

February 04, 2014

By My Lottery

I am the daughter and primary caregiver for my mother. In 2011 after searching for the perfect place, I moved my mother here. She wanted to be on her own and I wanted her safe. After spending her life caring for everybody else, it was now time to be herself. Who would have thought that a senior could grow as much as she has here. I wanted to be a bigger part of this community. After much talking and asking I put in an application and was hired. This is my personal lottery in life. I love what I see in the care here and I love being here everyday to be part of the community.

February 04, 2014

By Reed H

My experience with Cedarhurst of Collinsville, and particularly Kim, is exceptional. When I was looking for a memory care facility for my mom, Kim gave me a competent tour of the facility, explained all the benefits and services provided, and made me feel like this would be a good home for my mother. I felt like she would be safe and well cared for in a setting that would provide her the best attention I could find. Kim then followed up with me on a regular basis, providing valuable information that I couldn't have found on my own.

August 11, 2013

By NML

While making the decision to move a parent into assisted living is difficult, the staff at Cedarhurst made the transition as seamless as possible. The caregivers and staff are friendly and responsive and it is obvious they really know and care about the residents.

May 29, 2013

By Dallas Wilmes

Toured this assisted living community for my mother and was extremely impress by the care giver staff. I walked away feeling like this is the right senior living center for mom and we toured many.

Photos of Cedarhurst of Collinsville

Features of Cedarhurst of Collinsville

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3900/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Housing Extra: Companion Suites In Memory Care Only.

• Features Extra: Library

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Vegetarian

• Minimum Age: 65 (Or Younger Based On Medical Needs)
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 2077112

About Cedarhurst of Collinsville

Cedarhurst provides the best in Assisted Living, and now Memory Care. We offer a lifestyle that allows you to maintain your independence and thrive in your community. Our residents benefit from help dealing with day-to-day difficulties, while enjoying privacy and dignity in a comfortable and friendly setting.

Cedarhurst of Collinsville has assisted-living apartments, while offering a wide range of services to foster comfort and love. Our staff devotes themselves to providing exceptional care when specials needs are present. Our goal is to work together to ensure residents are happy, comfortable, and personal care needs are met.

Map of Cedarhurst of Collinsville