United Methodist Communities at Collingswood | Assisted Living

460 Haddon Ave, Collingswood, NJ, 08108

Contact Now

Reviews of United Methodist Communities at Collingswood | Assisted Living

Kathaleen February 28, 2014

Collingswood Manor offers everything from independent living to respite care. It is very big and very nice. It is all modern. The independent living have three different size apartments and it just depends on your ability to pay. The apartments were nice but small. There was not enough storage space. There was just one closet in this tiny little apartment. The staff was wonderful. They did have all kinds of things every day. They would have computer classes, arts and crafts classes. They would actually go out and run trips to different places a couple of times a week. They also have a library there. The residents seemed active enough.

Sneidich January 08, 2014

Having to have mom move into senior living was the most difficult decision for her and our family. Collingswood Manor made it easy and she loves it there. Everyone is so nice and I can't believe it but mom is involved with more things then ever. Most importantly they listen to her and really seem to understand her. She has been there about a year and a half now and we couldn't be happier with our decision.

llama1 October 30, 2012

My aunt was a resident at Collingswood Manor for 8 years. During this time, I visited her often. The facility was always clean and appeared well taken care of. The residents looked happy and there were a lot of activities for the residents to partake in. The staff at Collingswood Manor was attentive and helpful and answered all questions that I and my family had. The building itself and the neighborhood is beautiful. Collingswood is a nice, quaint town and my aunt enjoyed the periodic trips to the downtown area. My aunt had no complaints while she was living at the facility. She enjoyed the people and always talked about how good the food was. She loved the staff, especially the caregivers and nurses assigned to her. I would recommend Collingswood Manor to families looking for a safe, clean, and highly reputable and rated facility to care for their loved ones.

Lovecraft February 29, 2012

Collingswood Manor is part of United Methodist Homes of New Jersey. They provide a great lifestyle for seniors and exceptional care if assisted living is needed. They also promise never to ask an individual to leave due to inability to pay. The facility seemed clean and well kept, and the staff seemed overall to be pleasant and quite mannerly which is a very important attribute for these kinds of places. The place had a wonderful atmosphere about it, and overall I was quite impressed with the state of the rooms a decor within each of the rooms. It was very nice. Especially in times like these, it's nice to see people caring for the elderly and giving those of us in our golden years the respect we deserve even as we are so often deigned our basic dignities. I was very impressed indeed with Collingswood manner. I would honestly recommend it to anyone.

From United Methodist Communities at Collingswood

Residents of our assisted living community enjoy abundant life and receive individualized care from our outstanding team of nurses, aides and professional caregivers. The continuum of care offered at Collingswood permits residents to have all of their health needs fulfilled without moving, even as needs change. Services include assisted living, respite and hospice care. For those needing a nursing home level of care, skilled nursing is also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

The overall experience at Collingswood is one that enhances a person’s security, dignity and independence. Individuals can rediscover life in an environment that offers: • Picturesque historical local setting • Shopping & restaurants within walking distance • Beauty salon/barber shop • Skilled nurses on site 24/7

Features of United Methodist Communities at Collingswood

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 65