Country Pines

1748 W 1800 N, Clinton, UT, 84015

Reviews of Country Pines

A Fellow Reviewer20 December 22, 2015

Country Pines was an old facility. There were many assisted living people that needed help. The employees were nice, but I didn’t think they had enough people to help with their needs. Also, I didn’t think the facility was well maintained. It was old and needed updating. It wasn’t as clean as I think it could have been.

Maggie29 August 31, 2015

I didn’t like Country Pines. Even though I scheduled and verified my scheduled appointment, they didn’t have anybody to take me on the tour. They seemed annoyed that I was there to take a tour of the place. The staff didn’t answer any questions. They didn’t have activities like all the other places. The dining area was really small and hard to get around with the number of people trying to be in there. The people there seemed happy. The rooms were really small, cramped, and had a smell to them.

Wendy35 June 30, 2015

My mother will be a resident of Country Pines. It is very clean and well organized and has friendly staff and occupants. They do shopping and trips, they have bingo and exercise classes, and singers come in and perform for them.

Great full Son In Law April 29, 2015

Quality of life ,my Mother In law is resident of the new memory unit.My wife and I can't get over how well she is doing its just a blessing for us to see her smile. They are so gentle and patient with her it is truly an extended family.

Greate full Son In law

Donna Cordon d April 07, 2015

My mother is the first person in the new memory unit at Country Pines, they greeted her at the door with flowers and in her room in her chair were two of the most important comfort factors in her closing world. Her favorite chips and a new blanket to keep her warm, the director of the memory unit remember theses items from our conversation about Mom a month prior to their opening. Thank you Pat! The smile on my Moms face as they took her picture was priceless. My husband and I could not be any happier with a facility than Country pines it is outstanding and what a beautiful memory unit they have open up wow.. Thank you guys for all you are doing for my Mom and for making us feel like family. Sincerely yours Donna Cordon Kathy's Daughter.

Bonnie44 March 18, 2015

I have several friends at Country Pines. In fact, I have a friend that lives in the same facility, but she is in her own apartment. We have my sister on Medicaid because we could not afford to pay the assisted living by ourselves. My sister is able to get back up where she was before the accident, and they put her in one of the apartments by herself. The manager told us that if you got her on Medicaid and she qualified for it, she could stay.

The facility is clean, they wash her, and the patients are happy. My best friend was in the independent apartment, and she loves it.

Grateful12 May 29, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

My grandma lived on her own, without kids, and without her husband for 12 years. She was getting older and while still very able bodied she did have trouble getting around her house on her own. Deciding to move into Country Pines was the best decision she ever made. When the family first arrived to help her the staff was very friendly and inviting, her room was actually more like a small apartment. She had a bedroom, living room with attached kitchen, and her own bathroom. She was very nervous about the move but with the helpful staff and the wonderful residents she fit right in and loved it. She could have meals brought to her, or eaten in the cafeteria with the other residents. If she wanted to cook her own food she was welcome to do that also. Years later she did end up getting sicker and had to be moved inside the facility for more direct care. She said that her years at the retirement center were some of the best of her life. When she did pass away we were elated with how understanding and kind the staff were. She wasn't just another patient to them, they treated her like their own family and we will be forever thankful to them.

From Country Pines

Country Pines is one of very few senior communities in Utah that offers a full continuum of care. We are an all-inclusive campus that offers 50 ground level patio apartments for our Independent residents, 50 private Assisted Living units, as well as a safe and secure private memory care wing for our residents who suffer from Alzheimer's or Dementia related illnesses.

Meals

Regionally acclaimed master-chef Randy Thorstead, founder of the famed "Lion House" restaurant of Ogden developed our amazing dietary program. We are proud to serve professionally prepared and garnished meals daily. They are always from scratch, delicious, and healthy. At Country Pines we are well known for our incredible meals.

Medical

Our highly capable nursing staff will provide outstanding, compassionate, and highly professional, personalized care depending on your loved one's needs.

Dr. Ericksen's clinic, Westside Medical, is just down the road and they always go above and beyond to serve our residents from Country Pines.

Betty is our adored activity director of 16 years. She always ensures that we have a full calendar of engaging activities, great entertainment, exercise programs, and outings to keep our residents happy and healthy.

Personalized Nursing

Our experienced staff is always available to help with any range of assistance need. Ranging from simply picking up groceries all the way to managing incontinence or Alzheimer's.

Housekeeping

Our friendly and attentive housekeeping staff provide a personal touch to their regular services which include folding and delivery of peronal laundry.

Worship

Country Pines arranges for weekly, on-site religious services on Sunday as well as mid-week bible study and relief society meetings.

Country Pines is the vision of renowned physician, author, and speaker, Dr. Corey Ericksen. Dr. Ericksen's field of study became personal when his own parents began to show signs of aging related depression. Understanding that medication is only part of the solution, Dr. Ericksen created a stimulating community for his parents that allowed them to maintain their indepenence. Country Pines provides socialization, engaging activities, outings, and high quality nutrition served in a dining room setting. The Country Pines community is exactly what Dr. Ericksen envisioned for his ageing parents. Dr. Ericksen wanted his parents to have all of these services and amenities while maintaining their privacy and independence. Since nothing like Country Pines existed when Dr. Ericksen's parents needed it, he made it his mission to create this very special place.

Features of Country Pines

• Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive

• 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses.

• Pets: No pets allowed