Church of Christ Assisted Living

23621 15 Mile Road, Clinton Township, MI, 48035

Reviews of Church of Christ Assisted Living

Caring82029150 December 30, 2013

I really like Church of Christ Care Center. I have a good friend whose mother is there and they're really happy with it. The person who showed me around was very nice and the staffing there was very nice as well. They would have been a better choice because it was closer to one of my sisters; however, since we're looking for a facility that offers tray service, we knew that place was not an option. They didn't offer tray service to their residents. It seemed to be a good facility though.

lynn7 December 12, 2012

About $2000/month cheaper than other assisted livings in the area. Staff are caring and patient. Lots of activities for patients but staff needs to be more proactive in encouraging and helping patients to get to these. Facility is clean and smells good. The rooms are larger than most of the places I looked at and each has a private bathroom and kitchen area. Parents have lived here for 2 and I am happy with my choice.

DougM1 October 30, 2012

We were very satisfied with Church of Christ Care. They were outstanding. They went out of their way to make my dad comfortable and make us feel comfortable going through the situation that we had to go through. Unfortunately, my dad lost his battle. They were very good with the last 9 months my dad had. The care was exceptional and it seem like the people that work there really cared and it seem they were on top of everything. It was a nice, clean facility and they had ground areas for them to walk. The facility where my dad was at, at the end it was more like a hospice. So they kind of cover a little bit of everything.

From Church of Christ Assisted Living

The Church of Christ Assisted Living is the perfect solution for seniors who want to enjoy all the comforts of home with the added security and convenience of daily supportive services. These private-pay efficiency apartments allow people to live in a safe and secure place of their own free from the daily chores of housekeeping, meals and laundry. Residents enjoy a relaxed and comfortable lifestyle in delightful surroundings. We offer many helpful services on site to make life more convenient, and a full range of social activities to make every day enjoyable.

Our friendly and caring staff is close at hand 24 hours a day to lend assistance, deliver medications and meet residents’ scheduled and unscheduled needs.

We offer multiple levels of personal care tailored to fit each resident’s unique requirements. If needs change, our customized service options ensure that residents have all the support they need without paying for unnecessary services.

Come and see for yourself how beautiful comfort and peace of mind can be.

“Whatever I need here, it is taken care of.” – R. W.

• Private, 250 square feet apartment
  • All-inclusive pricing
  • Memory Care
  • Medical care available on-site
  • Friendly, caring staff close at hand 24 hours/day
  • Emergency alert pendant
  • Social, recreational, and spiritual activities
  • Religious services
  • Outings with transportation provided
  • Barber and beauty shop
  • Whirlpool spas available
  • Private mail boxes
  • Private controls for heating and cooling
  • Large windows that can be opened up to 4 inches
  • Kitchenette and compact refrigerator
  • Bathroom and walk-in shower with bench
  • Internet Café
  • Delicious meals made from scratch, in-house

The Church of Christ Assisted Living, Care Center, and Senior Housing provides for seniors of Southeastern Michigan excellent, faith-based care at each stage of their lives – independence, assistance, nursing – and in every facet of their lives –physical, social, mental and spiritual. We meet the special needs of the aging with special care.

Features of Church of Christ Assisted Living