Morning Pointe of Clinton

960 South Charles G. Seivers Boulevard, Clinton, TN, 37716

Reviews of Morning Pointe of Clinton

Sherry & Stan January 23, 2014

I could not ask for any better service for my father. My brother and I are very pleased. Food is wonderful! The staff treats him with respect. They all care from the heart. That is something money cannot buy. We feel very blessed to have Morning Pointe.

Caring83862850 January 23, 2014

Morning Pointe has given us peace of mind. We know our mother is well cared for and happy. The staff is courteous and always knows where Mom is. Mom loves the food and activities.

Bob49 December 31, 2013

The entire staff is always extremely friendly, helpful and attentive. We appreaciate everyone at Morning Pointe taking care of my mother.

Caring1207 December 31, 2013

My mother is very happy at Morning Pointe. She tells me all the time how friendly everyone is and how they take care of any problem she might have. She enjoys the meals and snacks and the social activities.

From Morning Pointe of Clinton

Conveniently located off Charles Seivers Blvd, the main highway through Clinton, Tennessee not far from Oak Ridge, Knoxville and the Methodist Medical Center, Morning Pointe of Clinton is a single-level, state-of-the-art assisted living community offering 41 spacious apartments with multiple floor plan choices. The facility also offers an additional 9 apartments in The Lantern Alzheimer's Memory Care program, a separate, secure wing of the building.

At Morning Pointe you will find assistance with medication, transportation to appointments, delicious meals... whatever your loved one needs and whenever they need it, Morning Pointe is here serving the greater Knoxville, TN area.

Morning Pointe can help manage the uncertainty of caring for an aging loved one, while enhancing their independence. At Morning Pointe, trained staff listen to learn the resident's preferences and needs. Each care plan is tailored to assure dignity and enhance quality of life. Individual care plans are reviewed regularly and when necessary are coordinated with outside medical providers allowing the residents’ ever changing needs to be met today and in the future.

Licensed nurses at Morning Pointe work closely with the resident’s family and physicians to understand changing medication needs. Our licensed nurses oversee medication management ensuring your loved one takes the correct medication at the right time.

In The Lantern program at Morning Pointe, the staff nurture and maintain each resident's individuality, dignity and quality of life through our Meaningful Day program. By investing time and attention in understanding roles, routines, life experiences and interests of each resident,The Lantern team of professionals create an environment that truly enhances the quality of life. Eating right doesn’t have to be hard. At Morning Pointe, our staff work closely with the residents to understand their preferences and create an ever changing menu that includes seasonal fruits and vegetables. A wide variety of nutritious entrees and always available alternate items create a dining experience that is full of choices.

Social interaction is one of the keys to healthy aging. At Morning Pointe, our staff listens to understand individual interests and past experiences to help build a Life Enrichment Program that includes a wide variety of activities, giving a sense of purpose and creating meaningful days. Come See the Difference at Morning Pointe!

Features of Morning Pointe of Clinton

• We charge an entry fee
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,925/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• State License(s): 00000201