Brookdale Clinton

501 E. Northside Drive, Clinton, MS, 39056

Promotion ends in 7 days!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale Clinton

January 17, 2015

By Shirley100276450

Emeritus was more professional, but a lot higher in cost, but I guess you got what you would pay for. It was very good. They had about the same activities as the one I visited, only that they would take the patients out to be involved in the activities.

August 28, 2014

By glenda7618

Emeritus at Trace Pointe was in a very beautiful location. The people were very nice and friendly. It was in a very good neighborhood because there was a major library on one side -- there was a walkway between the facility and this library so that the residents could walk there or ride their little scooters over there. It had a nice pond outside with ducks in it. It was off of a major street close to town -- it's very close to grocery stores, schools, and hospitals. It was a very good location in a lot of ways.

June 17, 2014

By Beth19

We chose Emeritus for my mother because of its proximity to my brother's home. The work attitude of the staff is really good. Everybody is friendly. They care for her and make sure that she makes it to her meals on time. My mother seems to like the food, and the dining area looks like a nice restaurant with tablecloths and water glasses. She likes her studio apartment, which she chose. They clean the rooms once a week. She does her own laundry because she is capable of doing that.

March 31, 2014

By Mary27979150

I toured Emeritus at Trace Pointe. It was clean, well-kept, and the décor was pleasing. The Alzheimer's wing seemed secure. The staff was helpful. The rooms were pleasant, and from what I saw, the rooms were homey because the patients provided their own furniture. The dining area was clean and pleasant.

Photos of Brookdale Clinton

About Brookdale Clinton

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Clinton