Brookdale Clinton

501 E. Northside Drive, Clinton, MS, 39056

Reviews of Brookdale Clinton

June 17, 2014

By Beth19

We chose Emeritus for my mother because of its proximity to my brother's home. The work attitude of the staff is really good. Everybody is friendly. They care for her and make sure that she makes it to her meals on time. My mother seems to like the food, and the dining area looks like a nice restaurant with tablecloths and water glasses. She likes her studio apartment, which she chose. They clean the rooms once a week. She does her own laundry because she is capable of doing that.

March 31, 2014

By Mary27979150

I toured Emeritus at Trace Pointe. It was clean, well-kept, and the décor was pleasing. The Alzheimer's wing seemed secure. The staff was helpful. The rooms were pleasant, and from what I saw, the rooms were homey because the patients provided their own furniture. The dining area was clean and pleasant.

Photos of Brookdale Clinton

Features of Brookdale Clinton

About Brookdale Clinton

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Clinton