Reviews of Northview Assisted Living Facility
clinton cutie September 27, 2016
I visited this facility
We were looking for an assisted living home for our elderly aunt. The owner of Northview Assisted Living gave our family a very inclusive tour of the home (where she lives). We were impressed with the fact that the owner lives there and it just seemed "home like." Mrs. Tyler and her assistants provide loving care for our Aunt and we could not be more pleased.
From Northview Assisted Living Facility
Northview Assisted Living Facility services.
- Personal care.(Bathing/Grooming Assistance.
- Medication monitoring.
- Bathroom training.
- 45 day review Nurse RN on call.
- Pharmacist visit to facility.
- Three meals and two snacks daily.
- Daily Activities.
- House keeping and laundry services.
- Respite care.
- Drop off service to family.
Features of Northview Assisted Living Facility
- Medication Management
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- We charge an entry fee
- Minimum rate: $2,300/month
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Staff patient ratio: 6:1
- We offer respite care (short term stays)
- Minimum age: 62
- Licenses: Prince Georges County
Room and housing options
- Housing extra: Semi private and private rooms
- Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites
- Ample parking for guests
Technology and entertainment
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
Location of Northview Assisted Living Facility
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities