Garden Plaza at Cleveland

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Garden Plaza at Cleveland

March 07, 2012

By Rose4

I recently had the opportunity to visit Garden Plaza in Cleveland, Tn. Upon arrival I was immediately impressed with the decor and level of upkeep. The lobby is adjacent to a lovely dining room as well as a beautiful atrium. The Admissions Director was friendly without being overbearing or pushy. I also had the opportunity to meet with the Executive Director Esmerelda, and I thought that she was very nice and professional. Overall my visit was a good experience and I will be considering this home in the near future for my mother.

About Garden Plaza at Cleveland

Garden Plaza at Cleveland is Southeast Tennessee?s Premier Continuum of Care Campus. Our retirement community affords people the opportunity to choose a brighter future knowing that all their needs can be cared for on one campus. As a rental community, there are no large upfront fees or costly buy-ins.

Our mission as a campus is to be the leading provider of a wide variety of retirement living services. From patio homes, independent living apartments, assisted living apartments and if you should ever need skilled rehabilitation ? we have it all!

Map of Garden Plaza at Cleveland