Garden Plaza at Cleveland

3500 Keith Street NW, Cleveland, TN, 37312

Reviews of Garden Plaza at Cleveland

Rose4 March 07, 2012

I recently had the opportunity to visit Garden Plaza in Cleveland, Tn. Upon arrival I was immediately impressed with the decor and level of upkeep. The lobby is adjacent to a lovely dining room as well as a beautiful atrium. The Admissions Director was friendly without being overbearing or pushy. I also had the opportunity to meet with the Executive Director Esmerelda, and I thought that she was very nice and professional. Overall my visit was a good experience and I will be considering this home in the near future for my mother.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Garden Plaza at Cleveland

Garden Plaza at Cleveland is Southeast Tennessee?s Premier Continuum of Care Campus. Our retirement community affords people the opportunity to choose a brighter future knowing that all their needs can be cared for on one campus. As a rental community, there are no large upfront fees or costly buy-ins.

Our mission as a campus is to be the leading provider of a wide variety of retirement living services. From patio homes, independent living apartments, assisted living apartments and if you should ever need skilled rehabilitation ? we have it all!

Location of Garden Plaza at Cleveland