Brookdale Cleveland

2745 Executive Park, NW, Cleveland, TN, 37312

Reviews of Brookdale Cleveland

January 04, 2015

By Sue100782050

I saw the rooms at Wellington, and I thought they were a little small. They had a lot of activities listed for the residents. I do not know how good the food is, but the dining area was nice.

March 31, 2014

By Mary80547650

We had almost decided to go to Wellington Place. That was probably going to be our choice. The staff was very nice. I was in a dilemma, and my husband couldn't walk that day, or something had happened. We had a walker, but I couldn't get to it. A staff member called, and I said I had to call somebody to come and do it for me, and she said she'd run over here and do that. She took the time and came over here and got that walker down for us. They were just super, super. The rooms were nice. My husband and I were talking about getting the double room. We felt like we needed a little bit more room than one room. I have been trying to think how it would work out to do one. The food was very nice. I like the idea that you sit at the same table all the time. They had tablecloths and cloth napkins, but we didn't eat there. Everything I've seen was positive.

March 27, 2014

By Tom45

We've toured Wellington Place. The environment was good. The only thing I didn't like is it's a pretty good walk from where the rooms are to the dining room area. It just seemed like it was a pretty good distance. I guess they had all their facilities near the front, and all the rooms are back further. If you were in the first room, it was still a long way. But if you were the last room in that hallway, that's a long walk. I think the staff was great. Not only the woman that showed us around, which is her job, but the people who work there. They were very cordial and attentive to the people there. I had no problems or no complaints about that. There's one room where they do puzzles. That's what my mother-in-law is interested in. She does crossword puzzles and jigsaw puzzles. And they had a nice room there laid out with tables and a whole bunch of puzzles. So that would be great. I think they have a sauna or whirlpool. That was nice. To me, it would be convenient because we don't live far from the facility. Overall, it was very good, except for that long walk. The rooms were very nice. We only looked at a 1-bedroom, but they were very nice and very roomy.

February 24, 2014

We were looking for a facility for my brother-in-law that is why we visited Wellington Place of Cleveland, but unfortunately he died last December. We were impressed with this facility and we liked it better compared to the other facility we looked at, but we were disappointed in the fact that they didn’t give us any pricing. The staff who accommodated us told us the prices, but she did not give us a price sheet. And we knew that there were some adjustments with the prices and she didn’t tell us that when we visited there, so I was quite disappointed with that the way it was handled. Other than that, we really like the facility and the lady was very nice to us. The rooms were very nice. The people were very friendly and the lady that showed us around, we were really impressed with her. Everything was great.

May 22, 2013

By Lindsie

Wellington Place was very clean. All the staff was really friendly, helpful and supportive. Even the residents are friendly and welcoming. We've decided that this is the place that we're going to go with when my grandmother is ready. I really liked it there.

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Cleveland

About Brookdale Cleveland

Brookdale Cleveland provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Cleveland