Sunrise At Parma

7766 Broadview Road, Cleveland, OH, 44134

Reviews of Sunrise At Parma

Dwight4 June 26, 2014

My mother is really happy at Sunrise at Parma. It's a very homey atmosphere. There are a lot of windows and woodwork. It has a 1940s or 1950s décor. There are a lot of clear domes on the top of the roof that let the sunlight in. The staff is excellent. They come around to each individual about a half an hour before meals are going to be served, and they make sure that they know that the meals are about to be served. If they don't come down there in about five minutes, they come back around to the ones who haven?t showed up yet. It's a very warm and friendly place. They have a therapy dog. I have a vision problem. The dog was laying in the hallway, I didn't see it, and I stepped on it. It's a very forgiving dog. They have a 2-person suite where each person actually has their own bedroom with a solid door that they can close. Then two of them share a kitchenette and a bathroom, and there's a door outside of that that can be closed also. They allow pets there. My mom told me about one lady who had a cat. They also have a thing for dementia patients that's secured.

Judy18 May 03, 2013

I visited Sunrise Assisted Living because it was very close to where my father lives when I looked for an assisted living facility for him. But he does not want to go anywhere where they don't let them smoke in their own rooms. It's fairly new. They have one section where they have people who forget, the other is for people who needs physical therapy or some sort of care. It's very nice there. They have two bedrooms and one bedroom. They have three meals a day. They provide them a central location where they can have coffee, juice or popcorn any time of day.

From Sunrise At Parma

Located 15 minutes southwest of downtown Cleveland, Ohio, just off I-77, Sunrise at Parma sits on the west side of Broadview Road, conveniently close to Seven Hills, Independence and Brecksville/Broadview Heights. At Sunrise at Parma, we pride ourselves on our dedicated, compassionate staff whose number one priority is our residents.

Services and Care Options Offered at Sunrise at Parma: - Assisted Living - Alzheimer's Care - Hospice

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites, to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of the Sunrise staff to insure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Location of Sunrise At Parma