Sunrise At Parma

7766 Broadview Road, Cleveland, OH, 44134

Reviews of Sunrise At Parma

Judy18 May 03, 2013

I visited Sunrise Assisted Living because it was very close to where my father lives when I looked for an assisted living facility for him. But he does not want to go anywhere where they don't let them smoke in their own rooms. It's fairly new. They have one section where they have people who forget, the other is for people who needs physical therapy or some sort of care. It's very nice there. They have two bedrooms and one bedroom. They have three meals a day. They provide them a central location where they can have coffee, juice or popcorn any time of day.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Sunrise At Parma

Located 15 minutes southwest of downtown Cleveland, Ohio, just off I-77, Sunrise at Parma sits on the west side of Broadview Road, conveniently close to Seven Hills, Independence and Brecksville/Broadview Heights. At Sunrise at Parma, we pride ourselves on our dedicated, compassionate staff whose number one priority is our residents.

Services and Care Options Offered at Sunrise at Parma: - Assisted Living - Alzheimer's Care - Hospice

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites, to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of the Sunrise staff to insure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Location of Sunrise At Parma