St. Augustine Towers

7801 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland, OH, 44102

Reviews of St. Augustine Towers

KH6459 October 13, 2012

I feel that the facility is able to accommodate everything that my grandmother needs. I give the staff there my complete trust and I know my grandmother enjoys her stay there.

guava300 February 29, 2012

I have visited the facility several times during last year. I had an impression that the facility is understaffed .There was an unpleasant smell in corridors. The facility seemed to be dimly lit and it was very hot in the facility. There seemed to be not enough nursing staff to provide for the needs of the residents. Overall, though, the facility appeared to be reasonably clean and safe. The menu options provided for the resides were good, the cafeteria was clean and neat. There is a chapel at the facility and residents are offered a variety of daily activities such as bingo games, arts and crafts. There are a few restaurants, shops and a library located near this facility. The nursing staff and aides were friendly with the residents and visitors. Residents' rooms were reasonable clean and neat. They also regularly invite a barber and a hairdresser to provide haircuts and styling to residents.

About St. Augustine Towers

St. Augustine Towers is an assisted living facility in Cleveland, OH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact St. Augustine Towers for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of St. Augustine Towers