Forest Hills Place Cleveland Heights, OH

3151 Mayfield Rd., Cleveland Heights, OH, 44118

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Forest Hills Place | Cleveland Heights, OH

January 13, 2015

My mom moved in at Homewood Gardens Rockefeller. The staff is really nice, friendly, and professional. The thing that I like the most is that the residents there are vibrant. People aren’t just like sitting around; there were socializing with each other. It was really nice. They have lots of activities, they do exercises, and they have story time and arts and crafts. The rooms are nice, and it's clean.

January 04, 2015

By Jerry39

We visited Brookdale (Homewood at Rockefeller Garden). The staff was very helpful. I liked them a lot. They were nice, homey, and comfortable. We looked at the dining room. It looked nice and clean, and it was open. They had some sort of exercise going on for the residents, and some were some sitting and talking in the cafeteria and in the lounge area. We saw different places, and it was the best one -- I think -- because it was well kept-up and clean, and the people were friendly. The rooms were nicer than the ones that we saw from the other facilities that we looked at. It seemed to be secured and safe enough.

June 27, 2014

I don't think Homewood has enough staff. The ratio of aides to patients is not that great. They lack a lot of attention to a lot of the patients. A lot of them are left sitting sometimes in the hallways or left unattended, which I don't like. They need constant cleaning. Mom's laundry shouldn't be wrapped in her sheets. The chairs could use some cleaning as far as upholstery. The dining area is pretty clean. I don't think the food is senior-friendly, meaning it's too heavy, too greasy. Some of the stuff is just not good for them. I just wish they would bring in somebody. They don't really offer a lot of sugar-free desserts, and my mom is a big dessert eater. They should offer a couple more options for them.

May 01, 2014

By JMW51

My mother is not happy with the meals. The response to call button has not been prompt. Family members are not welcomed to stay for meals without advance reservation.

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns about Homewood at Rockefeller Garden. The safety and well-being of our residents is our first priority and we share their concerns as well as the concerns of their families. We apologize for disappointing you and your mother and would like very much for you to call us at 877-400-5296.

April 26, 2014

By Dixie Pixie

I have lived at Homewood at Rockefeller Garden for 6 years. it has some faults, like most assisted living homes. However, I feel like we are the stepchild of Homewood. I feel that because we are so small, we do not get noticed like the bigger assisted living homes in the Brookdale system. I feel we are not worse than any other home. How ever I would love to know that they do appreciate us; that we are important to them.

We are so sorry to hear that you feel you are not appreciated. We consider all of our communities and residents to be important members of our Brookdale family. Whether large or small, each community is designed to provide senior living solutions for all the places families want life to go. We apologize for disappointing you and would like very much for you to call us at 877-400-5296 to discuss.

April 21, 2014

By Careful Consideration

The leadership at the facility is top notch. All of the staff is dedicated and caring, I feel like they are extended family. The facility beautiful and well maintained, with many amenities. An excellent choice for our special mother.

April 13, 2014

By CHK

My Mom has been a resident of the memory care units for almost 4 years and both she and I have been very happy with the compassionate care she has received. The programs provided for memory impairment have slowed the progression of dementia and have allowed my Mom to maintain a satisfactory quality of life. The staff are caring and interactive and provide a "homelike" atmosphere. Staff work well with family to solve problems/issues that may arise.

April 12, 2014

By Carl11

I visited Homewood at Rockefeller Garden. The whole thing was absolutely terrific. I'm impressed with the surroundings from the beginning, on the first entry, the lobby area was very pleasant, but most importantly the rooms were very appealing. They did have one-bedroom and studio apartments, and they were very good. It was a 5-star establishment. The staff was cordial. They were very professional in their delivery, and they answered any questions that I might have had. They were very forthright without any hindrance.

April 01, 2014

By Tim17

Homewood at Rockefeller seem nice. It's a big facility with big rooms. The staff was nice. I think they had entertainment. It was clean.

June 12, 2013

I visited Homewood at Rockefeller Garden for my mom. I like this facility because everything about it was very nice, the rooms, the staff, etc. It was also a clean facility. This would be my first choice. I didn't get to stay long enough to sample their food though.

January 28, 2012

By DvdC83

A very comfortable assisted living faciity in Cleveland Heights that provides a home environment for its residents and provides care to health and wellbeing. It's amenities are excellent and staff were fabulously kind, welcoming and warm and it was apparant the residents in this community were happy to be residents. The cost was appropriate for the accomodation standards and activities and amenities provided. This facility is definately worth looking at for anyone who desires assistant living for a loved family member and offers a home from home environment with commmunity involvment

Services & Amenities of Forest Hills Place

• Pharma

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

About Forest Hills Place

Forest Hills Place is an assisted living facility in Cleveland Heights, OH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Forest Hills Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Forest Hills Place