Benton House Clermont

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Benton House Clermont

June 01, 2015

By Antonia2

The first time I went to Benton House was because they were having a caregivers meeting there. I went to 2 or 3 meetings there. While I was there, I noticed that the place itself -- the building and everything -- was very neat, clean and pretty. So, I made an appointment to talk to people that run it, and they took me touring through the rooms and the facility. I was very impressed with it. The rooms were very nice and adequate. I liked it. The dining area was beautiful. It had beautiful furnishing and beautiful china. Everything was first class in my opinion. The staff assisted me very much, and they were very nice. Even when we went just for the meeting, they would come around and offer coffee or fruit, snacks, and things like that. They seemed to be just on the ball on showing people the way to live. I would recommend it. They had something just about every week. Everyday they had barbeques, and they invited people to come. They had parties and all kinds of things going on. They took those who could and wanted to go out to eat. They seemed to have a lot of things they could offer the people there.

June 01, 2015

By Mary107773250

Benton House was very clean and new -- only one-year-old. The studio apartment is 400sq.ft. It’s got a lot of storage space in it, and the design is very nice. Everything seemed fine, and the residents looked happy. I am pleased with everybody; they seemed caring and knowledgeable. It’s in a city environment as it is right within the city limits of Clermont, but the grounds were very nice. It’s got two very lovely courtyards -- one for the open sections and one for the memory care. They sent me a calendar of activities, and they have transportation to all your appointments for free. The doctors come visit there on a regular basis. They have bridge, poker, exercises, and they have a room that has a beautiful flat screen TV where you can pick any movie that you want to watch. I would recommend the place.

About Benton House Clermont

Benton House Clermont is an assisted living facility in Clermont, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Benton House Clermont for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Benton House Clermont