Wren Place

814 Woodard Avenue, Cleburne, TX, 76033

Reviews of Wren Place

logangarvey May 17, 2012

My experience was mostly positive. It was a nice, apartment complex/hotel style set-up with a bit of a hospital feel. The staff were alright, and seemed at home there, and were very respectful and helpful to the people who lived there and my family and I. I didn't know much about the amenities, although I did know that there were community activities, meals, and so forth, although I didn't spend enough time to learn about that in great detail. Again, I did have a good experience with the staff, and my great-uncle seemed to have a positive experience all-in-all.

Rachel 1055 July 18, 2011

Wren House, a Senior Living Community by Assisted Living Concepts is located in Cleburne, Texas. Very attractive drive up appeal with a covered "drop off/pick up" entry way. Upon entereing, I was greeted warmly by a staff member and was shown around the facility. It was very clean, tastefully decorated and cheerful. The residents we encountered were pleasant and acknowledged by the staff member in a caring way. The rooms were spacious and open and bright. Very nice dining and living area! After looking around, I wanted to discuss financial costs. I was offered a refreshing glass of iced tea and we sat at a table and went over my Mother's care level, expenses and living arrangements that would be available. They were easy to talk to and very "workable" with my Mother's limited income. I would highly recommend this facility for a loved one to reside at in their senior years!

From Wren Place

Wren House in Cleburne, TX offers a variety of services and programs, including Assisted Living, Companion Living and Respite Care, to fulfill our residents' needs. Whether someone is active and likes to have a full social calendar or prefers to relax and takes things more slowly, we provide varying levels of service and activities to accommodate each resident's lifestyle.

Assisted Living residences at Wren House offers seniors the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere free from the daily worries associated with living alone. At Assisted Living Concepts, we provide a high level of service with a personal and caring touch.

Services include:

• Three nutritious meals a day plus snacks served restaurant style, with menus created by a registered dietitian
  • 24 hour on-site staff
  • Meaningful Pursuits activities
  • Emergency response system
  • Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
  • Transportation for group arrangements
  • Medication assistance
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Transitional Stay or Respite Care Program for individuals recovering from surgery, an illness or other health issues or short stays for a loved one, so that you can take a break.
  • Home Visit Program
  • Urgent Placement

Wren House combines retirement living with comfort and luxury in a beautiful independent setting.

Location of Wren Place