Payment

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Santa Fe Trails

Saddle up and get ready to experience a warm community filled with welcoming residents and staff at Santa Fe Trails, offering Assisted Living and Memory Care services in Cleburne, Texas. Our resort-like community is located in the heart of Cleburne and puts residents just moments away from great shopping, dining, and entertainment destinations, as well as being near professional medical services. In fact, residents have their choice of local health services to ensure peace of mind for all of our seniors and their family and friends. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our residents by providing an environment that is stimulating physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. We create such an atmosphere by offering exciting events throughout the month, including weekly BINGO games, Friday lunch outings, and health talks, as well as Sunday church services. Our residents will enjoy both safety and comfort in each of our apartments, supported by emergency response systems as well as welcomed amenities like full-sized kitchenettes.

Reviews of Santa Fe Trails

Posted by Shellie W. August 20, 2012
3.0

My grandmother was recently admitted to Sante Fe assisted living in Cleburne, Texas. As a family, we looked at several senior living facilities in the area. I was most impressed with this one because it is very modern and had a very welcoming atmosphere. The rooms were larger than most of the other places that we looked at. I noticed there was also no odor when we walked in. That is a pretty big deal. The staff was very friendly and my grandmother felt like part of the family. I have nothing but good things to say about this facility. There was a large entertainment type room that could have very easily been a part of a real home. Many times I stayed and had supper with my grandmother because the cooking was actually really good. The only negative review I guess would be that it was a little more expensive than the other places that we looked at. Considering, the quality though, we were happy to pay a little more for her care.

Posted by bbradley April 02, 2012

Very impressed with this facility that I visited on behalf of my parents... Everyone was extremely friendly, the facility was very clean, and the Director, John, was outstanding and answered every question that we had

Posted by Rachel 1055 July 18, 2011
4.0

I visited the Santa Fe Trails Assisted Living Center in Cleburne,Texas. It is a very modern,up to date facility. (Only 3 years old.) I was shown around the facility which houses 70+ residents. The rooms are very spacious and tastefully decorated. They have the dining room, living area/game area and different sizes of apartments and rooms. Some have a kitchenette. They have 24 hour care with various levels depending on the needs of your loved one. They also have a certified alheimer's program and a separate wing provided for those in that category. It is a beautiful, modern facility but I found it to be rather formal and very pricey.

Location of Santa Fe Trails

Features of Santa Fe Trails

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Agreement to be Contacted by Telephone.