Regency Oaks

2770 Regency Oaks Blvd., Clearwater, FL, 33759

Reviews of Regency Oaks

virtual reader December 19, 2011

When I first pulled into the parking area of Regency Oaks ALF, the first thing I noticed was how the facility was nestled in a beautiful roomy 40 acre park like place. I noticed there were plenty of walking areas with ample seating for visitors and residents to enjoy the outdoors. It was like stepping into the country. There is also a porch with plenty of rocking chairs. As I entered into the facility I noticed how beautiful and spacious the common areas were. There is a spacious library, a computer room, a fitness room, an ice cream parlor, a bank and even a small country store. There are many floor plans to choose from and each room has their own bathroom and kitchenette. I did get to look into several of the rooms and noticed that they were extremely spacious and some of the rooms have a private screened in lanai.
I happened to be visiting just before lunch so was able to look at the lunch menu and it looked and smelled delicious. Every meal is cooked to order, and they offer all specialty diets, there is even a salad bar. As I was leaving I was able to see that there is also an indoor pool for the residents to enjoy.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Regency Oaks

Regency Oaks provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Regency Oaks