Brookdale Beckett Lake

2155 Montclair Road, Clearwater, FL, 33782

Reviews of Brookdale Beckett Lake

September 01, 2014

By Linda98226250

Having a family member at Emeritus at Beckett Lake is a good experience for us. I feel that my mother is safe and well-looked after there. She also has a chance to meet people and to socialize. It is a much better situation than being at home alone with so much time to think. Thank you Emeritus for easing my mind.

September 01, 2014

By Helen47

Services are excellent at Emeritus at Beckett Lake. My loved one loves the food and has gained 10 pounds since moving in a few months ago. I would recommend this assisted living facility!

June 27, 2014

I like Emeritus. It was convenient to me. It's clean, moderately sized, and seemed comfortable.

June 17, 2014

By Genevieve4580

The neighborhood where Emeritus at Beckett Lake is was fine. The facility itself was fine, but it was just a little tired. It could use a little upgrade. The rooms were a nice size, but they were a little tired too. Nevertheless, their staff was fantastic.

April 30, 2014

By William37

3 meals a day in a bright dining room. They provide medicine dispenses daily, bright floral talk centers, linen cloth and napkins, personal laundry done once a week, bus service to bank, grocery store, variety store once a week, planned recreation daily. Their attendants are very personable!

April 29, 2014

By Pat91023350

My mother receives excellent care. She enjoys her life at Emeritus. All employees are so supportive and pleasant.

September 25, 2013

By Cathy27

I visited Emeritus at Beckett Lake for my father. I thought it was very nice. I met their staff and I thought they were well informed and very courteous. They gave me access to see anything I wanted. Their rooms were very nice. They have both indoor and outdoor activities that residents can enjoy. I would recommend this place.

August 01, 2013

By Paul12

My visit with Emeritus at Beckett Lake was very good. It was clean. Their rooms were small but it was good. Everybody was very friendly and they got us to look around. The residents looked happy. We had not eaten there, but they brought a turkey dinner one night for my wife and I which I appreciated. I would recommend it to others.

May 11, 2013

By caring0503213

Emeritus at Beckett Lake is fine. I suspect that it's like every other place. You just really have to check things carefully. For example, they tell you about having tray services, and yet what they don't tell you is the only way they'll provide that is if they have the nurses notified and if there's a doctor's note. So then you get charged for that. The people are fine though I think they're understaffed. They have a nurse team service that comes in and they are very good. My mom's been getting physical therapy through that organization. That's why we are at Emeritus because Mom's primary need is physical therapy. The food is okay. Cleanliness is actually pretty good too.

August 21, 2012

By nickreiterbiz

First of all the staff is amazing and really seem to care about everyone they have there. The whole staff actually knows everyone by name which makes it feel much more like home than "being in a home". Its a very beautiful place on a nice little bit of land sitting right on the lake, is so pretty. They even provide beautiful gardens and trails to walk on for everyone. They have a nice dining room and activities center for everyone to enjoy and even a library with a decent selection. Overall is great, it seams quite likes its away from everything but its really just minutes from lots of things. The rooms are nice and cozy, there big or small enough for anyones liking. Like I said the staff is great, the atmosphere is great and I really can't say one bad thing about the place. Overall I'd have to give the place a A+

August 14, 2012

By Steve7

Frankly, they didn't respond back to our inquiries, so we showed up there. We went and there was somebody in the office, a lady that was on the phone. She kind of signaled that she'd be out, but they never came out to talk to us and so we left. The place smelled of disinfectant. I would not stay there. I would not put my mother there.

December 12, 2011

By virtual reader

This facility is nestled in a woodsy setting and very cozy and comfortable. The parking is great with ample space for visitors and staff. When I entered the facility the first thing I noticed was how it reminded me of a lodge in the mountains. In the common area there is a fireplace that is used on those chilly days and evenings. Every room I entered was very spacious and decorated tastefully. The dinning room was quite large. I did not get a chance to actually see the lunch they offered, but the aroma was quite good. Each resident room is very roomy and offers a view of the lake. There is an exercise room, activity room and a large library. Also there are several sitting rooms for residents to be able to visit with their family and friends in privacy. This facility also offers guest suites for residents that have family or friends that come to visit and they need somewhere to stay so they can be close. As I toured the outside of the facility I noticed there is a large patio area and lots of space to walk and enjoy the outdoors.

July 27, 2011

The staff was very helpful and knowledgable. The individual who handled the addminsions procure very well. She made every effort to make sure we got the best possible value.

Photos of Brookdale Beckett Lake

Features of Brookdale Beckett Lake

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Features Extra: Fitness Room/Gym

• Licenses: ALF License

About Brookdale Beckett Lake

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Assisted Living Facility #10143

Feature lake view apartments with a balcony. Personal Care is a la carte. We have visiting doctors and showers are wheelchair accessible.

Map of Brookdale Beckett Lake