Atria Countryside

Reviews of Atria Countryside

4.0

May 30, 2014

By  LovelyLady0000052

Horizon Bay was clean. The place, as well as the help, was nice. I didn't like the room. It was small.

December 13, 2013

By Sandra39

Horizon Bay was our favorite facility. The place is spacious and beautiful. They have more of an apartment style and they have a full kitchen which is very nice. The staff were nice and very friendly.

October 15, 2013

I did visit Horizon Bay and they were wonderful. The rooms were of average size. The staff were wonderful. They have an area where people can walk outside. I just noticed that the residents there are much, much older than I am, but I would very much recommend this facility.

September 09, 2013

By Ed10

Horizon Bay was a beautiful facility but it was five stories. It has beautiful grounds and the people were very nice. I saw several rooms and they were very nice and of reasonable size. I would have chosen it because it was newer but the distance where my mother's room was from the dining hall and having to use elevators wouldn't have worked for her. It has a great location and close to hospitals and doctors.

August 14, 2012

By Cheri2

My mother is currently in a rehab but as soon as she graduated from there, we will be moving her in Horizon Bay. When I visited the facility, I thought it's excellent in the entire aspect. It was by far the nicest of all the facilities I visited. It is nicely structured and everything about their care and program. We already reserved a studio apartment which is adequately sized for her. She will be moving in this August 10, 2012.

April 03, 2012

By commercesd

The Horizon Bay Clearwater assisted living facility looked well maintained as my friend and I drove up. His mother needs a place to live, so we were looking at places in the region. From the outside, the building looked like a country estate. The main foyer was quite lovely, with fresh flowers and air. We loved the cathedral high ceilings, cozy fireplace and comfortable furnishings. What really stood out for us was the windows - which let a lot of brilliant light inside. The communal areas all had interesting activities occurring, from reading to games and other resident interactions. It was clear that the seniors enjoy living there, and the staff is very accommodating. The main patio had a lovely fountain in the center, with plenty of seating. The library had a lot of nice titles to choose from. The events and outings calendar included many activities, from shopping to culture, restaurants, fairs and festivals. They also host parties for residents at the facility which they encourage friends and family to attend. The food choices looked nutritious and delicious, as well as the regular snacks - offered continually. The dining areas were pleasant to be in and offered residents the ability to choose whatever they like. The living suites were all a nice size and did not seem cramped. They were also beautifully decorated. We could see how any senior would be comfortable in any one of them. Each unit had individually controlled temperatures. All of the resident's needs appear to be met easily and efficiently, in a friendly and caring manner. In all, this is a lovely facility with attentive and caring staff.

February 28, 2012

By Michaelsmith34

My Great grandmother is currently living at Horizon's bay in clearwater. I visit her every other week. I really enjoy the atmosphere there, it feels like a resort. They have a huge open lobby where guests can mingle with each other.They have a big room they call the "Library" that has a bunch of books to read. They also have some really good food. The only complaint I have is that it seems that there is always a room that is a little messy. Im not sure if it is the employees fault or one of the quests. Other than that is a nice little place, they have a courtyard with a fountain and tables. It is located near a bunch of places so she never gets bored. The people there are fairly friendly, they seemed very helpful while I was there. They have younger employees/volunteers probably in there twenties. I recommend this place from what i have seen so far, i haven't been to any others yet so i cant say this is the best; but its seems great so far.

Photos of Atria Countryside

Features of Atria Countryside

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

• State Licenses: AL9748

About Atria Countryside

Conveniently located in the Countryside neighborhood of Clearwater, Atria Countryside is a vibrant community designed to help older adults enjoy the benefits of a simplified lifestyle.

This inviting residence offers a selection of studio, one- and two- bedroom apartments, most with a kitchenette. Just steps away are a variety of convenient amenities, including a library, movie theater, salon and barber shop, and relaxing outdoor spaces such as a courtyard, patio and walking paths. A friendly, caring staff is available 24/7 to handle the daily tasks and provide discreet support when needed.

For older adults living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, Atria Countryside offers Life Guidance® – Atria’s forward-thinking approach to memory care. Residents enjoy exercise and social engagement in a secure, thoughtfully designed space with specially trained caregivers who focus on ways to help them continue to live a fulfilling life.

At Atria Countryside, every day is a new opportunity for connection, creativity and fun. With a calendar full of events, residents can continue doing the things they love and discover new interests. From guest lectures and acting classes to ice cream socials and happy hours, residents can be as active and involved as they like.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. Atria communities are home to more than 21,000 seniors and employ more than 14,800 people.

Map of Atria Countryside