Chancellor Gardens

1425 S 1500 East, Clearfield, UT, 84015

Reviews of Chancellor Gardens

Diana118080650 January 15, 2016

Chancellor Gardens was our second choice. It was great. Everything was wonderful about it, but it was just further from my home. The staff I met was very nice, and I was impressed. They have lots of activities.

A Fellow Reviewer20 December 22, 2015

Chancellor Gardens at Clearfield was clean. They had many activities going on, so people weren't sitting around in bathrobes in wheelchairs. It was more like a nice community center. The people that work there were very on-the-ball and very pleasant. The rooms were adequate and very clean. I was looking at two-bedrooms that were large and very nice. There was a barbershop and an exercise area. Their dining room was very nice, too.

Barbara109704250 October 28, 2015

Chancellor Gardens is a nice place. One lady took us around and she was accommodating. I just feel that the atmosphere is not as friendly as I wanted it to be. We were able to look at a one-bedroom apartment and it was very adequate. It had a patio outside.

Caring109421250 June 25, 2015

Chancellor Gardens was a nice place as well. The only thing that I looked at was because my mom was so particular and stubborn was the kitchen in the rooms. They were very tiny and wouldn't go for someone like my mother, but I was sure for a lot of older people they liked smaller kitchens especially if they eat in the dining room regularly. I knew a person that lived there, and he was very happy there.

When we visited, they were doing like a yoga class, and when we took our brother to see it, it was lunch time, so we saw a lot of people out and about for lunch.

anonymous106909150 May 24, 2015

Chancellor Gardens was a nice place. The people were very helpful. The dining area was OK.

Caring104734550 April 17, 2015

Chancellor Gardens was recommended by one of the emails. The staff was very good to us. I liked their facilities, and my ex-husband quite liked it too. It was very clean and had lots of activities and nice rooms. The rooms are spacious. They take them out shopping once a week.

Susan101007850 January 19, 2015

My father needed level 2 care of assisted living, and Chancellor Gardens had what we needed. I like their layout. I met some of the staff at all the places I visited, but I liked theirs the best.

Caring100711050 January 13, 2015

We visited Chancellor Gardens, and the girl who toured us was very caring, very professional, and very friendly. She took time to tell us about the VA benefits, and she called me several times since to invite us to lunch. Their rooms were small. They had a bedroom that was kind of in the front room. It had half a wall with it, and then, there was a bedroom available. The facility itself was very nice. They had activities, and they had an exercise group when we were there. I don't know anything about security, but it looked like they were taking good care of everything.

Janice44 August 29, 2014

I really like Chancellor Gardens of Clearfield. It's a nice and a very clean facility. The staff tries to be very helpful and friendly. Some of the residents chatted to us and they were very nice. They do have a schedule of activities. I know they play bingo and they also have some puzzles. I was very impressed with its cleanliness and the staff. They've checked back with us a few times since then to see the progression.

Caring0810131 August 26, 2013

We found Chancellor Gardens Assisted Living. The place is clean. The people there are very good, very friendly and very caring.

Vicki7 February 15, 2013

My mom has been in Chancellor Gardens for about a month now, and she's adjusting really well. The people who were helping me are super friendly, very helpful, and would go out of their way to answer my questions. I just got a really good feeling from the people. At first, I was concerned about putting mom into a place, but she's adjusting well and interacting very well, so I think they're really doing a good job. My son visited during lunchtime and he said the food was really good.

Davis Guy October 24, 2012

Overall, this is a good facility. My grandmother is there and they are always easy to visit. The facility seems pretty clean. It doesn't seem to have that "old person" smell that some of these places do. The staff is also happy to work with you and your family to answer questions and deal with concerns you may have. Generally, however, it is a nice place, particularly for those with dementia/ alzheimers. It is a good idea to get family members in there when they are too far gone. Don't try to do it yourself, it is unsafe for you and your relative. Take them to a place like this. One thing I was very impressed with was that they had a special meeting for our family to discuss some questions and concerns we had. The director or supervisor actually sat down and spent nearly an hour talking with us and addressing all our concerns. I was very impressed. Finally, there was a guy there who kept trying to relieve himself all over the place. The staff was very kind and quick to stop him from doing that. A good place, as far as they go.

From Chancellor Gardens

When you become a member of the Chancellor Gardens Family we do more than open our door to you, we open our hearts. You will find first-class dining accommodations, library, fitness center, beauty shop, computer access and recreational programs. We offer a 24 hour emergency response systems and tailor made care plans that are designed for individual needs. Our community is an extended family of dedicated professionals offering a wide range of services. We are conveniently located near shopping, several medical facilities, including a hospital. A separate and uniquely designed area for individuals with Alzheimer's Disease, or other memory related disorders, provides residents with support and encouragement of a structured daily routine.

Features of Chancellor Gardens

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Game Room

• Activities extra: Chair exercise classes

• Private services

• Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $2,295/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• Financial guidance extra: New Choice Waiver Not Accepted - Medicaid Not Accepted
  • We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Chancellor Gardens