Fieldstone Place

51 Patel Way, Clarksville, TN, 37043

Reviews of Fieldstone Place

Karen103774250 March 26, 2015

Fieldstone Place is a very big building. It's very nice. I just felt it was too big for my mother. We did not get off onto a good start. I went in, and the first thing the lady said to me was that I did not answer her calls if I'm going to show up or not, and that was not true. I had answered her call earlier in the week and confirmed my appointment.

There were very nice spacious rooms. Everything was buffet style, and my mother is not able to do buffet. Everything was fine as far as sanitation. They did have activities. I would recommend it if they wanted a bigger place. It was very beautiful. There's nothing wrong with it. It just didn't fit us.

Jean87415450 June 30, 2014

My first impression of Fieldstone Place was that it's very homey. I actually got to personally meet one of the girls who works as a receptionist there. She is a friend of somebody I know. The people there seemed very caring. I got to go and see their units. Compared to what my mother has now, it’s very nice. I like the way the dining room was laid out because the tables are not close together, and that way, the people can get around. It was great. I was really impressed with it.

Norma4 October 23, 2013

I was at Fieldstone Place with my mother-in-law on an open house. Everybody was very friendly. It was a very large facility with clean and nice rooms and the environment was fine.

KayJay November 17, 2011

After visiting all assitsed living in Clarksville, we move our mom into fieldstone Place. We are pretty happy with the care they are giving mom, and think they were the best choice for the area. They are a larger facitlity and want to work with us to take care of mom.

Cheesepuff September 29, 2011

Upon driving up to Fieldstone, you can see that this Senior Care facility is definitely one of the best in Clarksville Tennessee. On the outside, you can see that Fieldstone is well taken care of and the lawn and gardens are immaculate. Fieldstone offers a variety of living apartments. An individual can choose to live anywhere within the facility from an assisted living studio, two their own two bedroom full size apartment. You can choose to have an aid check up on you everyday if you live the apartments. Fieldstone also has community outings, game nights, arts and crafts and plays host to several local singers and musicians. Fieldstone is very careful in picking out the best employees to care for your loved one. You can rest assured that they are in loving hands. Fieldstone specializes in assisted senior care but, as a center for recuperation after surgery. Physical therapists, counselors and doctors often visit the facility to check up on individuals. At Fieldstone, your loved ones are in great hands.

From Fieldstone Place

Fieldstone Place offers compassionate senior care in Clarksville, TN. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Fieldstone Place shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Clarksville, TN.

Features of Fieldstone Place