Brothers of Mercy Sacred Heart Home

10570 Bergtold Road, Clarence, NY, 14031

Reviews of Brothers of Mercy Sacred Heart Home

JohnMchale51 September 11, 2012

Overall Brothers of Mercy is a great facility. The facility is clean, the staff friendly and the care in general is very good. People seem to be very attentive to the needs of the residents. It was difficult for my Grandfather at first; however the staff did make it easier. They were always pleasant and everyone knew his name. As time went on he felt more and more at home. They provided excellent pill management and the food service wasn't too bad either. Also, the rehab facilities are top notch. In addition the other amenities on the campus are great as well. Overall, it was a pretty positive experience. The one major downfall is that it is another facility and the outside and inside is not as nice as the new ones going up. You can tell you are at an older facility. However, the trade off is well worth it.

JohnMcHale5 April 25, 2012

Brothers of Mercy has a great reputation within our local community. It is known for its level of care and quality of staff. I found both of those things to be true regarding my experience. My Grandfather was a resident here for several years and we found the experience to be pleasant. They really made this difficult transition easier. The staff was always attentive and caring. They were quick to give updates and really seemed to pay attention to my Grandfather. His care was also very good. The only real negative is that the facilities are a bit older and lack some of the updates and modern touches new places have. However, our family agreed that the level of care and service far outweighed the need for better facilities. We would totally recommended the Brothers of Mercy facilities to anyone looking to transition a loved one into an assisted living facility.

About Brothers of Mercy Sacred Heart Home

Brothers of Mercy Sacred Heart Home is an assisted living facility in Clarence, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brothers of Mercy Sacred Heart Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Brothers of Mercy Sacred Heart Home