Sunrise of Claremont

Overview of Ratings

4.7

January 26, 2015

By Maggie23

My husband has been in Sunrise of Claremont for three years now. The staff is excellent. The room is very nice, and the food seems to be very good. They have some activities and trips a few times a month. It is a memory care unit that he is in, so it is not a regular just assisted living. I am very comfortable with the security of this facility. This was the best thing for him with the price range I had.

April 30, 2014

Mom is now at Sunrise of Claremont. We are very pleased with the facility. The people are very friendly, helpful, and caring. We are very happy where she is. They have excellent food. The facility is very clean, cheerful, and home-like. They do offer many kinds of activities. One thing I like about this facility is that she is very well taken care of.

December 02, 2013

My mom really enjoys it at Sunrise because it's a small facility. It's not overwhelming and it's more like a home, not like a resort. Some of the places we visited, she says it is like living in a hotel, she wouldn't want to stay there so she really enjoys it at Sunrise. That's the type of person she is. The staff is wonderful and awesome. They call everyone by first name and they make it a point to know you. They're just great people, very friendly, very compassionate. The food is excellent. They have a menu and you will order off for every meal. They have activities every hour and a half.

October 16, 2012

The surroundings at Sunrise Claremont is nice. It's near the rest of the community, but it's not a real busy area. They value their seniors, go at great lengths to make them comfortable and cared for. They also have activities like sing some songs with community choir, table games, a social area. The staff is very nice, patient, and helpful.

September 24, 2012

By Gagnerants

Our first time visiting Sunrise went very well; we were impressed the first time we went. They specialize in dementia, and have a progressing scale level of care at the facility, ranging from very little assistance needed to hospice care. They provided many events and games for the residents every day, have clubs such as the walking club, bible group available for the residents to join in. Have family gatherings several times a week for the residents and their families to all get together. The level of care that they provide is wonderful, they take care of my Grandmother as if she was their own. Overall I have to say that we are very happy with our choice to have her live at Sunrise Assisted living, how close it is to where we live, the level of care they provide for each resident, the activities they have, the services they provide on a scale, simply makes it a great choice.

November 24, 2011

By yllej

Nice place and good staff. My grandfather said "the staff are the best, help me with everything. They sure make living here at home alot easier. I plan to keep them a long time."

October 14, 2011

By kathlynetan322

I visit Sunrise Senior Center every Sunday for volunteering and I am enjoying my experience. The staff there is very easy-going and caring, and the facilities are well-used. The only negative comment I would make is that they need more specially trained therapists for the poor old people.

Photos of Sunrise of Claremont

Features of Sunrise of Claremont

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

• State Licenses: 198600331

About Sunrise of Claremont

Just minutes from the Village and the new 210 Freeway extension, Sunrise of Claremont sits in beautiful North Claremont, California attached to the Historic Pitzer House. We pride ourselves on our family-style environment, our cozy decor and our individualized care.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites, to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent at Sunrise of Claremont is a welcome one.

Map of Sunrise of Claremont