Sunrise of Claremont

2053 North Towne Avenue, Claremont, CA, 91711

Reviews of Sunrise of Claremont

August 17, 2016

By Just a Visitor687075

I visited Sunrise of Claremont and saw an apartment with one bedroom and a living room. It was furnished and beautiful, but it was on the second floor which is not my first choice. I happened to talk to a resident there who was very pleased with it except for the fact that they serve dinner at 5:00. I was not quite impressed with their activity programs. It didn’t seem very active.

September 30, 2015

I visited Sunrise of Claremont for my dad. It was very good. The memory care person really knew her stuff, and she was the one who toured us. We saw that they had an outdoor area that they could be in safely. They also have a resident dog, which I thought was great. My sister and I were not happy with the dinner table, which was like a family dinner table, and all the residents were at the same table.

August 21, 2015

By Steven22

I like Sunrise of Claremont because it was a smaller place, but I didn’t like the location of it being right next to the freeway. This place was a very nice place. I like everything about it. The staff was very friendly.

January 26, 2015

By Maggie23

My husband has been in Sunrise of Claremont for three years now. The staff is excellent. The room is very nice, and the food seems to be very good. They have some activities and trips a few times a month. It is a memory care unit that he is in, so it is not a regular just assisted living. I am very comfortable with the security of this facility. This was the best thing for him with the price range I had.

April 30, 2014

Mom is now at Sunrise of Claremont. We are very pleased with the facility. The people are very friendly, helpful, and caring. We are very happy where she is. They have excellent food. The facility is very clean, cheerful, and home-like. They do offer many kinds of activities. One thing I like about this facility is that she is very well taken care of.

December 02, 2013

My mom really enjoys it at Sunrise because it's a small facility. It's not overwhelming and it's more like a home, not like a resort. Some of the places we visited, she says it is like living in a hotel, she wouldn't want to stay there so she really enjoys it at Sunrise. That's the type of person she is. The staff is wonderful and awesome. They call everyone by first name and they make it a point to know you. They're just great people, very friendly, very compassionate. The food is excellent. They have a menu and you will order off for every meal. They have activities every hour and a half.

April 26, 2013

By Teresa14

I saw Claremont Senior Care in the Internet and I went there. It was also the closest facility to my house. The staff was great. They seemed professional and did their job effectively. The cafeteria and food were also good. This was on our list if we needed to move our dad in a facility. I just wished the smell, like it was an old building smell, could be resolved.

Thank you for visiting our Sunrise of Claremont community! We focus on providing nurturing and comfortable spaces throughout our community.We encourage you to contact us at information@Sunriseseniorliving.com to share additional feedback from your visit.

October 16, 2012

The surroundings at Sunrise Claremont is nice. It's near the rest of the community, but it's not a real busy area. They value their seniors, go at great lengths to make them comfortable and cared for. They also have activities like sing some songs with community choir, table games, a social area. The staff is very nice, patient, and helpful.

September 24, 2012

By Gagnerants

Our first time visiting Sunrise went very well; we were impressed the first time we went. They specialize in dementia, and have a progressing scale level of care at the facility, ranging from very little assistance needed to hospice care. They provided many events and games for the residents every day, have clubs such as the walking club, bible group available for the residents to join in. Have family gatherings several times a week for the residents and their families to all get together. The level of care that they provide is wonderful, they take care of my Grandmother as if she was their own. Overall I have to say that we are very happy with our choice to have her live at Sunrise Assisted living, how close it is to where we live, the level of care they provide for each resident, the activities they have, the services they provide on a scale, simply makes it a great choice.

November 24, 2011

By yllej

Nice place and good staff. My grandfather said "the staff are the best, help me with everything. They sure make living here at home alot easier. I plan to keep them a long time."

October 14, 2011

By kathlynetan322

I visit Sunrise Senior Center every Sunday for volunteering and I am enjoying my experience. The staff there is very easy-going and caring, and the facilities are well-used. The only negative comment I would make is that they need more specially trained therapists for the poor old people.

October 03, 2011

By larry14r

I have visited the facility back in 2001 with my class while I was in high school. The place was nice and the people there were nice and treated fairly. So I check this place out if have a loved one who needs assistance.

Photos of Sunrise of Claremont

Features of Sunrise of Claremont

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

• State Licenses: 198600331

About Sunrise of Claremont

Just minutes from the Village and the new 210 Freeway extension, Sunrise of Claremont sits in beautiful North Claremont, California attached to the Historic Pitzer House. We pride ourselves on our family-style environment, our cozy decor and our individualized care.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites, to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent at Sunrise of Claremont is a welcome one.

Map of Sunrise of Claremont