Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Oak Park Manor | Assisted Living
LANDERSEN2210 May 16, 2015
I visited this facility
Oak Park Manor is a nice facility as well as a state accepted program. I briefly toured it, and I don't exactly recall other than it has just a nice sized dining area. The place is very nice. I love the staff. The nurse that I worked with who became the administrator has been great.
From Oak Park Manor
Oak Park Manor is a 54 bed facility with a quiet homelike environment and twenty-four hour nursing care, making it an ideal environment for those requiring a special kind of care.
- 24 hour care and supervision
- Seven day a week activity program
- Assistance with medications as prescribed by a physician
- Incontinency care if needed
- Security for wandering clients
- Three nutritionally balanced meals and snacks, also special diets are available if needed
- Seven day a week laundry and housekeeping services
- Psychological consultation capabilities
- Wheel chair and walkers accepted
- Beautiful home-like living
- Respite care available
- Private and semi private rooms
At Oak Park Manor the serenity and self-worth of the individual is protected. The living environment combines the comfort of a home and the quality care that allows families maximum peace of mind. Our facility is designed to maximize independence in a safe and secured environment. We guide each residence's care to encourage choices and honor each resident as a unique individual.
Features of Oak Park Manor
- State Licenses 197801458, 198601892 (pending)
Location of Oak Park Manor
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities