Sun Oak Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.0

April 25, 2015

By Adrienne B.

The staff is good at Sun Oak. My parents’ apartment is only 340 square feet. There is a memory care locked facility with rooms of the same size. The total population is about 72 residents. They have a beautiful dining room. They serve three meals a day plus a little snack. It looks like a restaurant. They have activities like bingo and watching movies, and they take them out to shopping centers and to various events. They have a haircutting salon on site. They also have bible studies and sing-alongs. Security is good. If there is one thing they can improve on, it may be the food. My mom says it is a little bland.

November 14, 2014

By Sandy44

Sun Oak was an older facility but it was very nice and airy. It has a nice backyard where they could garden if they want to, there was a walking path which was pretty long and it was gated. They had a nice game room and everything was very clean, neat and new looking. I watched the helpers and they were very kind with the residents. I’ve been there for lunch and it was very nice and the food was nutritious which I liked. I was very impressed because they didn’t try to impress me.

Photos of Sun Oak Assisted Living

Features of Sun Oak Assisted Living

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

About Sun Oak Assisted Living

Sun Oak Senior Living is located in beautiful Citrus Heights where the Sacramento Valley meets the rolling Sierra Nevada foothills. We are just a short drive from Sacramento in a residential neighborhood. Adjacent to our comfortable and well-appointed community are walking trails where you’ll see wildlife!

We provide assisted living and memory care services for elders from meal preparation and social activities to Alzheimer’s and family support. We believe in person-centered and elder-directed care. We warmly welcome you to experience the good people who live and work in our senior living community. Our team believes if you do the right thing, the right things happen. You will hear lots of laughter and giggles!

Sun Oak Senior Living offers community amenities that enhance the home-like environment while encouraging the social interaction of community living. We also encourage community and family connections and the changing environment in which those are maintained--which is why we are proud to offer amenities such as free wireless internet access and programming to assist elders with learning to use their devices.

In addition, you’ll enjoy these service amenities:

• Enjoy expertly prepared meals in our dining room or gather for snacks in our activity room kitchen.
  • Socialize with friends and family in our living room and other common areas.
  • Stroll our walking path and landscaped courtyards.
  • Stay active in social and recreational programs.
  • Relax in our full-service beauty salon and barbershop.
  • Turn housekeeping cares over to our weekly service.
  • Benefit from landscaping and maintenance-- done for you.
  • Enjoy complimentary laundry service.
  • Take advantage of our scheduled local transportation service.
  • Gain added peace of mind from our 24-hour security and emergency call systems.

Listening. Serving. Caring. These things matter to you, and to us. At Sun Oak you’ll discover a small, intimate community with a warm and loving staff.

Map of Sun Oak Assisted Living