Sun Oak Assisted Living

7241 Canelo Hills Dr, Citrus Heights, CA, 95610

Reviews of Sun Oak Assisted Living

Caring106069350 May 22, 2015

There is no perfect place around, but they seem to be doing a good job here at Sun Oak. I don't need assisted living myself, but I am here with my wife. I have a feeling that I really shouldn't abandon her and at least try to work with her and go through whatever she is going through. The place is fairly institutionalized, but for an institution, the cleanliness is above average. The staffs are friendly and accommodating because whatever I ask, they'll do. I am in the assisted living center. The rooms are small, but I really don't have any complaints.

Adrienne B. April 25, 2015

The staff is good at Sun Oak. My parents’ apartment is only 340 square feet. There is a memory care locked facility with rooms of the same size. The total population is about 72 residents. They have a beautiful dining room. They serve three meals a day plus a little snack. It looks like a restaurant. They have activities like bingo and watching movies, and they take them out to shopping centers and to various events. They have a haircutting salon on site. They also have bible studies and sing-alongs. Security is good. If there is one thing they can improve on, it may be the food. My mom says it is a little bland.

Sandy44 November 14, 2014

Sun Oak was an older facility but it was very nice and airy. It has a nice backyard where they could garden if they want to, there was a walking path which was pretty long and it was gated. They had a nice game room and everything was very clean, neat and new looking. I watched the helpers and they were very kind with the residents. I’ve been there for lunch and it was very nice and the food was nutritious which I liked. I was very impressed because they didn’t try to impress me.

About Sun Oak Assisted Living

Sun Oak Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Citrus Heights, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Sun Oak Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Sun Oak Assisted Living

• Fee Structure Extra We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites We Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra Our Rooms Are Configured For Sharing, However Private Options Are Available Upon Request.

• Hiking Trails