Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Citrus Heights Terrace
bahamareef March 06, 2015
I am a friend or relative of resident
This is an incredible place. If you have a loved one who needs this level of care, you will be relieved to find this place. Nice private rooms with bathrooms, good food, great entertainment, and most especially impeccable care. Really, you can't go wrong here. Highly recommend.
R. Craig April 24, 2013
I am a past client of this provider
My mother was a resident of Citrus Heights Terrace for some months. I was impressed by the staffs interest in her well being, both physically and emotionally. The facility was both clean and attractive, and we were able to furnish items to place in mothers room to make her feel at home.
Greatful Family April 10, 2013
I am a friend or relative of resident
Our mother was a resident of Citrus Heights Terrace on two occasions. In late 2006 when for 5 months to continue her recovery from a back injury after discharged from nusing care. She was placed at Citrus Heights Terrace again in early 2010 due to increasing problems with dementia and disability due to other health problems. She remained a resident there until her death in hospice care in late 2012. During both her stays our experience with the facility was as follows:
1) The staff were both caring and competent. They were generally well trained and have a good knowledge of dealing with dementia and alzheimer's residents. This was especially true of the supervisory staff.
2) When a problem arose reagarding Mother's care or the facility itself both staff & management took responsibility and were cooperative in solving the problem. 3) Both announced and unannounced visits during the day or at night made to the facility found staffing to be adequate in within CCL standards.
4) Staff members were repectful and professional while carrying out there work and they responded well to emergency situations. 5) Staff did a reasonably good job of keeping up with my mother's scheduled appointments and in most cases she was prepared and ready to go when we picked her up. 6) Mother was pleased that the staff always treated her with dignity while they were caring for her physical needs. 7) The supervisory staff did a very good job of assisting us in coordinating outside services such as therapy and hospice care for mother.
8) It was quite clear that the staff were very fond of our mother and generally fond of the other residents. 9) The physical plant was clean, well maintained but not fancy. 10) The food was about average for a care facility of this level but it provided adequate general nutrition. There was no dietitian at the facility so staff needed clear instructions in the case of residence who needed a special diet.
christinecari1 June 23, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
truly, i saw nothing fantastic at all about the facility. When i went to see my former client, she was at lunch. they brought her out of lunch, and gave us a semi-private room to visit in. I enjoyed that aspect, but the food brought in for her lunch, their lack of professionalism during the time when they brought her food in, and the way she was sitting alone in her room with no one and nothing to do when i left was heartbreaking. they seemed to have no caring and showed no concern regarding her...actually they treated her and the other patients as if they were objects, not people. I mean, down to when i said something to the lady sitting at the front desk when i left regarding my former client, she gave the attitude and response that let me know that she was not concerned because my friend was not her problem, but the problem of another nurse aide whom she paged for in a most unprofessional manner.
From Citrus Heights Terrace
Our community features a serene courtyard for the residents' enjoyment. Care services are complemented by an array of programs designed with the individual's capabilities in mind. While our rooms are furnished, residents may decorate them with the things they cherish most to ensure a sense of home.
Meals and activities are close at hand in either of our centrally located community rooms. All rooms are wired for cable and private telephone. Because we adhere to our core tenets, each resident is made to feel like a member of our family. Located just northeast of Sacramento, Citrus Heights Terrace offers comfort, security, and peace of mind to those who need assistance in their day-to-day lives.
Features of Citrus Heights Terrace
- State License(s): 347001498
Location of Citrus Heights Terrace
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities