The Wellington at North Bend Crossing

5156 N. Bend Crossing, Cincinnati, OH, 45247

Reviews of The Wellington at North Bend Crossing

Rick29 January 20, 2015

Living in Rennaisance West is like living in a country club. It's nice and upscale. The apartments are beautiful. The building itself is just gorgeous. You won't find people more caring other than their staff. They're very conscientious. My father is in independent living. They have activities for him. They always have something to keep him going instead of sitting around by himself. The food is good, and I know he is eating eating healthy. We are in a complete peace of mind that he is in a great and safe place.

Caring96003150 November 22, 2014

The location and the grounds at Renaissance West were not as nice; you were looking out at a parking lot. The apartment and the people were very nice.

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you had a positive experience at our community!

Caring99588450 September 29, 2014

We were happy with Renaissance; it was clean, and the people were very kind. We really liked it and we liked the size of the room. The staff has been fine and the food is very good. The only thing I’m not happy with --and things that they could improve on -- include patient care with some of their aids and medical assistance, but still I would highly recommend this place.

Caring77912750 July 30, 2014

Renaissance West is a newer building. It got finished last year or 2 years ago. The architecture and the décor are really off-the-charts, but the downfall, in my situation, was they did not have a nursing area. They're just an assisted living facility. When we found out that they didn't have nursing care, we were heartbroken.

To go into the building is just breathtaking. It's really, really cool. I know they have the gas fireplaces, and their dining rooms are made to be almost like being in a lounge. The dining room is like going into a restaurant. They have tablecloths, and the napkins were all set up. It's something you don’t get at home. I was very impressed.

phennard May 23, 2012

the facility was very clean and nice.The workers and residents were very friendly at all times. I liked all the activities daily. I also liked the residents help with the tours. I could see my mother in law very happy there. I like that there where 3 areas for help.

From The Wellington at North Bend Crossing