The Wellington at North Bend Crossing Assisted Living

Reviews of The Wellington at North Bend Crossing | Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

3.9

November 22, 2014

The location and the grounds at Renaissance West were not as nice; you were looking out at a parking lot. The apartment and the people were very nice.

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you had a positive experience at our community!

September 29, 2014

We were happy with Renaissance; it was clean, and the people were very kind. We really liked it and we liked the size of the room. The staff has been fine and the food is very good. The only thing I’m not happy with --and things that they could improve on -- include patient care with some of their aids and medical assistance, but still I would highly recommend this place.

July 30, 2014

Renaissance West is a newer building. It got finished last year or 2 years ago. The architecture and the décor are really off-the-charts, but the downfall, in my situation, was they did not have a nursing area. They're just an assisted living facility. When we found out that they didn't have nursing care, we were heartbroken. To go into the building is just breathtaking. It's really, really cool. I know they have the gas fireplaces, and their dining rooms are made to be almost like being in a lounge. The dining room is like going into a restaurant. They have tablecloths, and the napkins were all set up. It's something you don’t get at home. I was very impressed.

May 23, 2012

By phennard

the facility was very clean and nice.The workers and residents were very friendly at all times. I liked all the activities daily. I also liked the residents help with the tours. I could see my mother in law very happy there. I like that there where 3 areas for help.

Photos of The Wellington at North Bend Crossing