Maple Knoll Village - Beecher Place

11100 Springfield Pike, Cincinnati, OH, 45246

Reviews of Maple Knoll Village - Beecher Place

GranddaddyGirl August 21, 2012

My grandfather never had any complaints regarding Maple Knoll Village. Every time I went to visit him, he would go on about how peaceful the place was and how much happier he was being there. He loved the activities that were available to him at the facility. I do agree that their physical fitness is exceptional. The fitness room has over 12 different machines that the residents can do even offer a warm-water pool and sauna. One of the nurses mentioned to me on a visit how much my grandfather loves the whirlpool! She even said they have to warn him when he's been in too long! The nurses always appear to be very pleasant when I visit and pay attention to my grandfather and his care. They know him by name, tell me little quirky things about him that I've missed, and have real conversations with him when they bring him his meals and check on him. I think the facility we have him in is really the best one. The staff there really takes an interest and renewed my granddad's spirit.

Review888 May 18, 2012

Mapleknoll seems like a nice place to live. My relative began in the independent cottages, and then moved to the assisted living building when she needed it. She seems to receive good care, and she enjoys the food and the companionship of her fellow residents. Her apartment is nice and spacious, and has big windows. It includes a bedroom, living room, bathroom, and a small kitchen. They plan outings and events for the residents, which is nice. Also, my relative has needed the assistance of the nursing staff on numerous occasions, and we feel that they have provided good care to her, as well as keeping her family up to date on what is happening with her situation. It also has beautiful grounds, and easy parking and access for visitors of residents. Although the assisted living center (Beecher) seems nice for what it is, the independent cottages (where my relative initially stayed) are really outstanding. They are nice inside and have patios outside, and there is a very active social scene and nice restaurant. All in all, it seems to be a nice facility and based on my experience with my relative, I would recommend it to others.

About Maple Knoll Village - Beecher Place

Maple Knoll Village - Beecher Place is an assisted living facility in Cincinnati, OH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Maple Knoll Village - Beecher Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Maple Knoll Village - Beecher Place