Lodge Retirement Community The

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Lodge Retirement Community The

August 09, 2012

By Lady Di1

We put my mother in the Lodge last dec. She was diagnosed with liver failure (NASH). We had to sell her house and all her belongings and put her in a nursing home for six months rehabbing and then we were able to get her into assisted living at the Lodge. Everyone there is wonderful they can't do enough. Their diningroom is beautiful and the food is great, I eat dinner with her every wednesday and they are just so nice and they have all their staff in the diningroom in black and white, it's so professional looking.They are so caring I love the place and our mother loves it there. She has nothing but great things to say about her apartment at the Lodge and the service and attention she recieves from the nurses and staff. They have so many activities, day trips and entertainment going on the residents can always keep busy if they want. It's a great place to spend your final years.

Features of Lodge Retirement Community The

• Pets: All Pets

About Lodge Retirement Community The

Lodge Retirement Community The is an assisted living facility in Cincinnati, OH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Lodge Retirement Community The for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Lodge Retirement Community The