Evergreen Retirement Community

230 West Galbraith Road, Cincinnati, OH, 45215

Reviews of Evergreen Retirement Community

Emogene July 29, 2015

We visited Evergreen. It was a very impressive place. We saw their dining area, and it was very nice. I like their little cottages. They have a little flower garden that you could walk through on the outside. They also have a beauty parlor.

Francis8 June 09, 2015

We went to Evergreen. I thought the price was reasonable, and it had good care. However, they had no covered parking. They had about the same activities level, and the floor plans were good. Overall, we had a positive experience. They had all levels of care like assisted, independent, skilled, and also memory care. They had a lot of community things and things for people to do every day.

Caring106958150 May 28, 2015

My aunt had a gate pass, so we were able to attend the luncheon at one of their campuses, and they gave us an overview of their places. Evergreen was very nice, clean, and well-kept, and they provided a meal and showed us around the facility. It was very well-maintained, and the food was very good. My mother ate it and enjoyed it. They had various floor plans and models as far as going there. We only visited one. They were full and had a waiting list, but they allowed us to see the assisted living floor plan. The staff was very good, knowledgeable, polite, and friendly. They had a list of activities.

Caring102985650 April 03, 2015

We've looked at Evergreen, and we were treated very nicely. We had a good time. The staff is good. The facility was kind of good-looking because I think it was an old farm or winery or something like that, and they expanded it and made a living system out of it. It was very nice. I was favorably impressed with Evergreen; we're going to go back and look again. It was a quick visit among a bunch of others; that’s why I’m going back to get a better impression.

Lorraine28 December 07, 2014

Evergreen was nice, but it just didn't fit my expectation. The facility itself was very attractive, but it was more like an apartment building, so it wasn't attractive to me. The dining facility was like a restaurant though; it was very attractive.

I am sorry to hear that we were unable to meet your expectations. I appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to improve upon our clients expectations. Can you please share specifically how we did not meet your expectations? I look forward to hearing from you and appreciate the feedback. You can reach out to me directly at (513) 948-2308 or jyates@seniorlifestyle.com. Thanks! Jeremy Yates, Executive Director

Caring96003150 November 26, 2014

Evergreen is beautiful. The grounds are lovely; you’re never looking out on a parking lot or at another building. It’s all landscaped gardens and a lovely building. My parents haven’t moved in yet, but they had a 2-bedroom apartment coming available, and it was due to be completely remodeled. We felt like it was a little more upscale. They got brand new kitchen cabinets, countertop, appliances, and new carpet. They got to pick the carpet and the paint colors. The rooms and the dining room are very, very nice. The staff was very nice. They have outings and trips to the grocery. They provide transportation anywhere you want to go. They have musicians and guest lecturers coming in. They have art classes.

Caring93663350 November 21, 2014

My mom lives in Evergreen in assisted living, and she went in the hospital and they also have a separate full care facility there which is called Wellspring for rehab. She likes it, and it’s a nice place. She is in a room, and it is big. I am satisfied with the staff, and I am satisfied with the care they are providing. I think the food is pretty good because if it wasn’t she would have told me.

In the assisted living part, there is a lot of stuff that they do, like they go to movies, shopping, and they take them out doing a lot of stuff.

Caring88951050 July 19, 2014

My mother-in-law liked Evergreen the best from all the facilities that we looked at, and that is why chose this place. We liked what they had to offer. They seem to have a caring staff, and they also have a warm and friendly atmosphere. They seem to have respect for the elderly as well. It's a beautiful place and very beautifully kept up. They have a nice big dining room that they treat like a restaurant. They have tons of activities. They go on trips and around town. They also have some musical entertainment in the evenings. They play games together, and they have a swimming pool. They do arts and crafts and exercise. You name it, they got it. They have a very active activities director.

Patricia86941150 June 26, 2014

At Evergreen Retirement Community, they went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. They weren't hurried with us, and they took us on a tour. They also answered every question we had. Anything that they could do to assist us, they did. The rooms were wonderful. Regarding the residents, everybody looked very content.

Beth0422 March 31, 2014

Evergreen Retirement Community is really beautiful. They have trees and gardens. It was just pretty, and it looked really clean. However, I found them to be very expensive. My parents need to have two bedrooms, but the two-bedroom unit they had there was more expensive. We viewed a one-bedroom apartment there, and it was very nice. It had a full kitchen as opposed to a little kitchenette. The dining area looked really nice too. There were a lot of places for their residents to do things. They had a pool table. Also, a movie was going if they wanted to go and watch a movie in the auditorium.

billmonroe February 24, 2014

Evergreen Retirement Community is a one-floor facility. The staff that I met were just great and I think they have a good amount of staff there. I saw that they have a lot of reading rooms, sitting rooms, and TV rooms. They also provide transportation to shopping or to appointments for the residents. What I really like about this place is the room size.

Murphsmom October 26, 2013

I would give Evergreen very high marks. The facility is excellent and the people are delightful. I would give them high marks for everything except the cost. They have multiple activities. They take their residents to outside programs with a bus. They've got just about anything that a resident would want.

Lovingdaughter8 July 24, 2013

Evergreen has nice grounds and park like setting accessed straight from his apartment. My dad has a one-bedroom apartment and is adjusting very well with residents. The apartments had a full kitchen so if mom wants to stay there she can cook. The food there is excellent. I wish they get my dad out more and exercise him. They had a calendar of activities for the residents. The parking can be a little hairy at times.

From Evergreen Retirement Community

Senior assisted living at Evergreen Retirement Community offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Evergreen Retirement Community, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Cincinnati has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Evergreen Retirement Community, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Executive Golf Course___ Cottages/Patio Homes___ Historical Mansion and beautifully landscaped property___ Fully equipped assisted living kitchens___ Centrally located within the City of Cincinnati

Features of Evergreen Retirement Community

• General store
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Fitness room/Gym

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft