Reviews of Eastgate Village
Joseph27 July 31, 2014
I visited this facility
I took my mother to Eastgate to see it. It looked nice, although it would cost $200 more a month than I can commit. The people seemed nice and it didn't seem like a nursing home. I didn't try their food, but it looked okay. They have puzzles, game nights, trivia nights, and they would go to nearby places for activity. They go across the street to where Eastgate Shopping Center was. I would probably recommend this place to some people, but not all.
Caring85452250 June 04, 2014
I am a friend or relative of a resident
My aunt is now at Eastgate Village. It is a nice facility. It is attractive. They provide quite a few services. You can have little care or as much care as you need. They have on-site physical therapy, and doctors would come to your room. They have generous-sized rooms. The staff is friendly. Food is fairly good. Overall, I would recommend this place.
From Eastgate Village
Our assisted living facility features independent living retirement apartments at their best... at Eastgate Village, Cincinnati, Ohio, serving Clermont and Hamilton Counties.
Choose from spacious studio, one bedroom, two bedroom or two bedroom/two bath apartments, each with its own full kitchen. Every apartment, attractively decorated with carpet and blinds, is ready for your favorite furniture and personal touch. Heating and air conditioning are individually controlled, so you can have the temperature that you choose.
Our assisted living apartments have a variety of special design features planned for your security, including sprinklers, smoke alarm, and grab bars in the bathrooms. In addition there are ample walk-in closets, large windows, sound proofing, easy to reach shelving, and short walking distances to elevator and activities. For your security, the emergency call alarm is monitored 24 hours a day. We also have specially equipped handicap apartments available.
Enjoy the privacy of your own independent living apartment or visit with one of your many new-found friends in one of our many lounges, game rooms and library. Cook in your own complete kitchen, or choose from a selection of delicious meals served in our dining room. Many services such as housekeeping and flat laundry are included in the monthly rent; additional services are available to give you time to enjoy your new friends and your many activities.
Best of all, should you need them, home health services can be provided in your apartment without additional in-house moving. Independent and assisted living services are available to allow you to age in place.
Monthly Fee Includes:
- Electric, heat, air conditioning and water
- 72+ channel cable television
- Wi-Fi internet
- Main meal in dining room
- Coffee Club 6 days a week (complimentary coffee and donuts)
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly laundry of your flat linens (includes one change of sheets, pillowcases and towels)
- Social, recreational and educational activities
- Regular scheduled transportation
- Emergency alarm service, monitored 24 hours/day on site
- Mini blinds or sheer curtains are furnished
- Elevator service
- Free parking
- Free storage cubicle - 85 cubic ft.
- Complete interior and exterior maintenance
- The use of all the village activities and amenities
- Guest apartments are available
What Makes Us Special
Our community is locally owned and managed by the owners Oscar Jarnicki and Mona Trowbridge so we can focus and provide safe and easy-maintenance living for seniors who can still live independently, and enjoy engaging in social activities with other seniors.
Features of Eastgate Village
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Housing extra: Shared living
- Beauty/Barber shop
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Some residents have in-room kitchenettes
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Guests can attend meals
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- We help families understand VA benefits
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
- Minimum rate: $1,750/month
Location of Eastgate Village
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities