Atria Northgate Park

9191 Round Top Road, Cincinnati, OH, 45251

Reviews of Atria Northgate Park

Caring106920550 September 29, 2015

We were very happy with Atria Northgate Park. It was a very lovely facility, very welcoming, very warm, and very family like. We liked it very much. The dining area was very nice, bright and just lovely. It was more open because the patients there were more ready for independent living. The rooms were very nice. My mother-in-law felt that she would be happy in any one of the rooms that we have seen with each one having a full bath and handicap accessible, with a little kitchenette in each of them. It was more of an apartment style living. The activities were wonderful. They had an exercise room, and they were playing chair volleyball while we were there. They had a library, a table setup for cards, and a nice and bright social area where you could sit and visit with friends, like a living room situation.

Anonymous111634150 August 09, 2015

Atria Northgate Park was a very pleasant place. The staff was wonderful. The rooms and apartments were sufficient in size. They had an activities director so they did a lot of things. The dining room was pleasant, and the food seemed to be pretty good to me. What impressed me most were the friendliness of the staff and the pleasantness of the facility. It was laid out well. It was not a dark place.

Emogene July 29, 2015

They toured us around at Atria Northgate Park. It seemed a nice enough place. We saw the dining area, and it looked nice. The rooms were also nice.

Caring108165650 June 30, 2015

The people were genuinely nice at Atria Northgate Park when we visited the place. They really seem to care about mom. The facility was very clean. She could maneuver around there in her chair without any problems at all. They have plenty of activities, plus there is freedom. It was just a really nice place, and we were very pleased with them.

Patti24 June 30, 2015

The only issue we have with Atria Northgate Park is they have no medical personnel on-staff there, but other than that we like them. They treat my mother good. The staff is very nice and very caring. The food is very good. They have cards and Wii games, but she does not participate. They have some social activities that they try to get her to go to, but she's only been there for two months, and she's still not into that yet. It has a friendly atmosphere and is very home like.

Pat103329650 April 10, 2015

My mother does go to Atria Northgate to play cards with her bridge group, and that's why she was very interested in this place. Her bridge group plays there three times a month, and I have taken her there to play cards, but we did not go on a visit of the facility or anything for her. My first impression was that the people seemed really happy there. They are laughing and talking, and they join her group, sometimes; when they have people that can't come, they will fill in. The people working there seemed really nice. They eat lunch when they are there, and, occasionally they'll have something that she doesn't care for, but for the most part, she is pretty happy with what they have. They have been really happy, and they are still there; they still play cards there. It seems to be clean.

Lin Su March 05, 2015

My brother has been a resident of Atria Northgate Park for about 7 years. His care has been excellent and the atmosphere is very relaxed and homelike. There are activities throughout the day and on the weekends. This aspect is very important to my brother because he is relatively young and fairly active. Scheduled transportation is available for shopping, church and community outings. A car service is available for private trips and doctor appointments. Every apartment has a patio...some residents even have pets! The fees are reasonable especially considering all that is included. The meals I have eaten there are quite nice and the servers know each residents preferences. The facility is well run with many employees having been there for years. Our family has been able to enjoy peace of mind knowing that my brother's needs are being met and that he enjoys as much freedom as his physical condition will allow. My brother has been very pleased with his decision to move to Atria Northgate Park.

Blessednotstressed January 20, 2015

Great place. I recommend it. I do think they wait too long to get their food though. Food is good but sometimes has to be sent back to microwave, not hot and maybe not enough waitresses.

Thank you for reaching out with your dining concerns. We appreciate feedback from families as they can provide valuable insight as to how we can constantly improve. If you have any additional concerns or feel we can be of further service, please reach out via customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and be sure to include “Atria Northgate Park” in your subject line so we may quickly connect.

Caring93946850 December 30, 2014

I'm happy here at Atria Northgate Park. Regarding the staff, they are qualified and well managed. I dialyze three times a week and they are very cooperative in bringing me there and back. My room is very comfortable. The food is palatable. I'm not very active in terms of facility's activities, but they do have them and they seem to suit the members here very well. They have card games and bingo, but I don't participate in them.

Saraj October 27, 2014

I visited Atria Northgate Park. It was a beautiful facility. Everybody was extremely polite. I really like how the dining area was. I didn't eat the food but everything seemed very pleasant. The place was very clean. What I like about this place was the staff. They were extremely polite and welcoming.

Caring99588450 September 29, 2014

I visited the Atria, and I was not happy with their rooms. The rooms were very old; I think it needs to be updated. The bathrooms would be hard to maneuver in the wheelchair or a walker, and I just felt the rooms were dingy and needed a lot of updating. The sanitation was fine, I felt their activities were fine, and the general area was fine.

Thank you for coming in for a tour of our community. Though we did not end up being a perfect fit for you, we would love to share information about our other great communities in the area. Please feel free to reach out via customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com, including “Atria Northgate Park” in your subject line, if we can be of further service to your family. We are here to help.

Caring69756750 July 20, 2014

Atria was clean and pretty, and the staff was super nice. They were very nice and helpful. Grandma was pretty happy and positive about the visit. Atria was homey, with no smells.

Beth0422 March 31, 2014

I actually helped someone moved into Atria Northgate Park. It is very nice. It looks like they maintain it very well. The person I helped has a studio. He doesn't have a full kitchen; he only has a little refrigerator, a sink, and a microwave. He wouldn't cook anyway. He just goes to the dining room and eats there. So that's fine for him. He is also happy with the food there. The people at the front desk are all really nice. The staff is very nice and friendly. They take care of his meds, they help him do his bath, and they clean the room once a week. When we visited, we asked a question of one of the cleaners in the hallway. She introduced herself, and she was very nice.

billmonroe March 18, 2014

Atria is a nice place and it’s all in one level. There are a lot of activities, a lot of things to do. The food is great and the staff is quite friendly and accommodating. They’ve got big rooms, it’s just that the location is a bit farther up than where I would go. I would go there if not for the location.

Thank you for visiting our community and I am happy to hear that you would consider Northgate Park for your next home were it not for the location. If we can be of any further help to you or provide more information on our other communities in the area, please contact us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com including "Atria Northgate Park" in your subject line.

Doris19 January 31, 2014

The one that we liked was Atria Northgate. Went we visited it, my husband and I both fell in love with the place. We liked the way it was set up. We like that it had one floor. We liked the amenities in it. We liked the idea that they had meals preparation and the aides to help with shower and bathing. It was wonderful. We would move there, but we had to wait until fall and they had kept in touch with us.

Caring4648 September 10, 2013

Atria is perfect. It was a lovely place. They have their own patio. The rooms are very nice. I ate in their restaurant and the food was delicious. They have a great chef. They also have stores where residents can do a little shopping. I know that they had activities, but I didn't get into that part.

Dorolene August 11, 2013

The facility and staff was really nice. But it wasn't the place that she wanted because it didn't feel like a home. It felt like an apartment and they only had one-bedroom apartment and it was small. There were no laundry facilities in their unit, you would have to go to another room to do the laundry.

setacarusonel October 13, 2012

The assisted living facility is always clean and well kept. The staff is very nice and always helpful. My grandmother loved the facility and I was pleased each time I visited. The only down part of the facility was the organization. At times there would be people in places that seemed out of order or people scattered that could be dangerous with elderly people around. Besides the small organization the facility was great and a please to visit. The best thing about the facility by far is the staff. It is easy to tell the facility took time to hire staff that cares for their job and the things they are doing. I appreciate their generosity and care for each patient. Also they are very knowledgeable about what they do. They also are friendly each time I visit. This is a great facility that I would recommend to anyone or their family.

From Atria Northgate Park

Atop a sprawling lawn in a quiet, residential neighborhood, you'll find Atria Northgate Park, a charming, vibrant senior community. Take advantage of our full social calendar or enjoy peace and relaxation on your private patio. Atria Northgate Park is within minutes of Cincinnati's finest shops and restaurants.

Atria Northgate Park offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartments, community and grounds
  • Medication assistance